Pre- and In-Match | Liverpool vs Bournemouth | Saturday August 19th 15:00

Bootle and Huyton aren’t Liverpool either, but many wouldn’t doubt the allegiances of Carragher and Gerrard, or others from those areas.

Sorry Matty, you’re wrong here. You’ve just decided that anything in the Greater Manchester area wouldn’t align themselves with Manchester, which isn’t correct.

3 Likes

He’s known as Anthony Scouse Taylor in Manchester I’ll have you know. And with good reason.

Worth remembering, among all the doom and gloom, that we are eleven games unbeaten in the league now.

6 Likes

Should be a comfortable win but it will probably be a struggle, midfield is short of options and a Konate injury and we in trouble.

Konaté is a defender and doesn’t usually play in midfield.
We have Phillips anyway, no worries! :grinning:

I thought it said Konate was injured :see_no_evil:

Not if Chelsea have anything to do with it :rofl:

Smash them. They’re shit. :grin:

2 Likes

Jones is a doubt with Ankle injury…midfield injuries begin…

Thiago it is then :see_no_evil:

Unbelievable. He played the u-21 Euro’s with no issues and then… :face_with_peeking_eye:

Just watched the “inside training” video, he is fit, he could make some minutes.

1 Like

There is some talk that Wataru Endo could be in the squad for this assuming that the medical goes OK and he doesn’t get stuck in London and decide he prefers wearing blue.

3 Likes

Don’t think we are taking any risks and bring him in on a private jet … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… and hopefully to John Lennon rather than Heathrow.

1 Like

Opponents have caught on to the fact that we conserve our energy to attack in spurts. Then after the blitz , we tend to slow down and that is where we are being run ragged.

We dont press all the time , we do so in intervals. Teams are quite happy to let us run ragged when we press and then get a quick counter.

The 40 minutes of a match we play very well is often enough to win by 3 to 4 goals at the end. It’s the play in the other 50 minutes which concerns me.

2 Likes

I’d start him if we can register him in time.

1 Like

We’re winning this right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

5-1

1 Like