Pre- and In-Match | Liverpool vs Bournemouth | Saturday August 19th 15:00

https://twitter.com/ellemayrice/status/1692832673515921674

7 Likes

It’s not finished and won’t be for a while.

1 Like

This from a friend who is involved with one of the contractors.

Here we are in the middle of August, and we still need a DM, CB, RB, 100 Labourers, 50 Brickies, 35 Electricians, 20 Plumbers & 1 Site Manager. Worra rebuild :roll_eyes:

The main contractor is going into administration too now.

Availability:

• [Curtis Jones] (ankle) – doubt *
  • [Thiago] (hip) – doubt – back in training *
  • [Stefan Bajcetic] (adductor) – doubt – back in training *
  • [Conor Bradley] (minor injury) – doubt *
  • [Wataru Endo](work permit needed) – doubt *

So…basically anyone who could play as a 6 :man_facepalming:t2:

Yes, major problem, it will take a while to sort this out.

I thought they were opening the bottom tier for the match. Bummer that it’s not finished.

When I was there in May on the stadium tour and they were talking about the project being finished on time it sounded rather ambitious.

1 Like

Mac Allister is very good there.

1 Like

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

I imagine Elliot starts. But could we see tsimikas brought into midfield as an option from the bench if others are not available?

Quansah, McConnell, Pitaluga, Mabaya and Clark were left out of the U21s game last night.

1 Like

Its not even debatable, hes played well as the 6. Not his fault Gakpo can’t play midfield.

2 Likes

You decide that after 1 game! :crazy_face: :rofl:

He played there in pre-season also. And yes when the premise was that we are without “anyone who could play as a 6” then I will point out that the only person who has played as a 6 this season is fit and available.

I don’t do doom-mongering.

3 Likes

Nor do I, I just take a cynical stance now and again!
… and laugh a lot at laughable stuff, which is most of the time these days. :rofl:

I’m hoping we’re at a point in this game when we have the luxury of bringing one of them on…

https://twitter.com/Amazing74227371/status/1692866905000792366
Wataru Endo joined the Liverpool squad walkabout this morning before today’s game.

3 Likes

Did he need a work permit to do that?

I could play as the 6, maybe for 5 minutes and be shit. After that, I’d need subbing off for an hour.

Actually ya for a footballer, does only playing a competitive game warrant a work permit? Is a permit necessary for them to start training? Since training is also technically ‘work’ right? Just curious.