Pre- and In-Match | Liverpool vs Bournemouth | Saturday August 19th 15:00

Nail in my car tire, ugh. Getting it repaired then back home in time for the match.

Three points please you red men! Better possession and some nice interplay too, as we move into the season.

VAR? We play a high line. Officials are instructed to let the play unfold then allow VAR to adjudicate. No benefit to us. The stat can be seen by detractors as favoring Liverpool, but it is planned and how we play.

Other decisions? And how we are reffed?

Tomkins is the answer, and we definitely do NOT get even officiating.

Good win today and all is well. Come on!

https://twitter.com/thisisanfield/status/1692880706290995468

Endo granted international clearance and will be involved in today’s squad.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Not a bad bench there.

Good to see Bajcetic in there.

That kid could become a beast

1 Like

Good to see Bajcetic back.

Endo a pleasant surprise, too.

4 Likes

Yeh sorry, the lower tier is open, the upper tier isn’t finished and the developers have filed for administration this week. So the work has stopped for now.

1 Like

So happy for Bajcetic to be back again. And welcome to Anfield Endo.

2 Likes

I imagine a debut for Endo today. Only played last week in the cup for Stuttgart.

He’ll come on when we’re 6 to nothing up, so a good 45 minutes for him.

What’s up with Jones?

I think he rolled his ankle

Thank goodness, we got a DM on the bench should we want to shore things up after leading or Gakpo/Jota being lost at sea again…

We will obviously have much more of the ball in this game. Trent and Andy will both be more adventurous. Gakpo struggled as a midfielder having to defend without the ball in the last game, but today he will be much more comfortable.

Good defending at times needed, then the amount of defending Bournemouth will have to do should result in goals for us.

1 Like

A very minor point, but I’ve got Nunez in my fantasy team, and if he keeps sitting on the bench I might have to tweak that.

As for the real footy, again on Nunez, I think there is a devastating player waiting to emerge. I also have a doubt that we will see it, or only in fits and starts, with Salah in the same side. Just a hunch.

1 Like

Surprised you haven’t already. Told my mate to change it as he isn’t starting until he earns it.

Hopefully Endo and Bajcetic will get some minutes tonight.

1 Like

Just about to switch the match on. Currently watching an old Avengers episode; Emma Peel as gorgeous as ever.

Is anyone at Anfield this afternoon?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LFCUSA/status/1692895063561404817