Pre and In Match | Liverpool vs Newcastle | PL Match Day 5 | Wednesday August 31st 20:00 | Anfield

You’re from D4 right?

4 Likes

What do you call a northsider in a suit?
The defendant

Old D4 joke growing up in 80s.

1 Like

I feel like I’m missing some cultural reference here…

If Bobby has another good game, Klopp will do the smart thing and play him from the bench again, let our players try and kill the game and bring him on when the sting is out of the game. Even if Bobby doesn’t do well against Newcastle I’d expect him to start over Nunez.

2 Likes

Dublin 4. The poshest part of Ireland, where ‘west Brits’ live and complain about improper English

[just jokes! :wink:]

3 Likes

Roight.

1 Like

Matip, Ramsay and Jones back in training.

9 Likes

First time Ramsey has kicked a football for us in training? Hopefully now he can start a successful career with us now he’s underway

5 Likes

Wow, racist…

Careful Peaches…

Always check in for my Peaches catch phrase.

Not sure I needed the history lesson, but always nice to learn something new every day.

Alright Peaches, get to it! I need my fix!

2 Likes

Now I’ve got that peaches song in my head, if you don’t know probably better to be a bit careful with Google.

:rofl:

1 Like

Very important we get all 3 points here, they looked fairly ordinary yesterday and got a couple of injuries.

1 Like

I’ve said it, haven’t I? It’s right there in my first post in this very thread.

2 Likes

Amongst a bunch of other rigamarol. I need it short and sweet, unencumbered.:kissing_heart:

Wouldn’t that be one too many? Tradition is tradition etc.?

Nowhere near. One doesn’t have to be born with a silver spoon up their arse to detest deplorable grammar.

1 Like

True. We could have scored 10 but the boys just settled for 9. Unacceptable!!! Have to take out the frustration and disappointment on Newcastle.

yeah, im more a fan of the stand alone post…im not onboard with giving him artistic license to add an editorial on this, he can post directly afterwards if he has to…

seems provactive and change for change sake…

2 Likes

Lets not go into this game too cocky.

Newcastle have started well and even though they are likely to have several key players missing we shouldn’t take anything for granted.

From memory we have battled to a result against this lot in the last few fixtures, so really hope the Bournemouth result doesn’t go to the boys heads.

Same line up amd 3 points works for me.

8 Likes