Pre and In Match | Manchester United v Liverpool | PL Match Day 3 | Monday August 22th 20:00h | Old Toilet

Jeez, the number of times I’ve walked past that pub, never knew it was a Liverpool pub.

Famous 3 Kings near West Brompton is always a good one, and also run by a Liverpool fan. Or if your in Central London, The Maple Leaf is a Canadian Sports Bar, but will always show any football

2 Likes

the Spread Eagle sounds like a night Donald Trump had with Stormy Daniels…! :0)

I was there once, for our insane penalties against Middlesborough in the League Cup in 2014-15. Liked it, but didn’t really get the Liverpool vibe. Just like any other pub, really.

Then again, it was the League cup against a Championship team…

Also handy to remember, it is a Greene-King pub.

So will be a fairly stockstandard pub that is no different to any other Greene-King pub, just slightly more upmarket and expensive Weatherspoons

Si Senor!

6 Likes

How about
Allison
Back 4
Fab hendo Naby
Elliot Salah Diaz

Alisson
Trent Gomez Virgil Robbo
Fab Hendo
Naby Carvalho
Salah Diaz

Or

Alisson
Gomez Virgil Robbo
Fab Naby
Trent Carvalho Tsimikas
Salah Diaz

3 Likes
5 Likes

Wow. I wish I had legs like that. I wouldn’t need the steroids then.

2 Likes

Boys heaving fun in preparation for the United clash

3 Likes

Why does Matip give that expression that he’s just pulled his hammy?

Great news tbh! Means Diaz and Salah in their best positions.

Alisson

Trent - Gomez - Van Dijk - Robertson

Henderson - Fabinho - Elliott

Salah - Firmino - Diaz

Personally I’d be dropping Robbo and Fabinho, but it’s Utd… You’d expect them to raise their games, but it must be getting close to that, need big performances.

6 Likes

What are we waiting for! Let’s play them already!

Fucking Monday night football…
tired cat GIF by Looney Tunes

4 Likes

We need all the time we can get to build players back towards full fitness. For once, playing on a Monday night works in our favour.

6 Likes

Hopeful selection of training photos with Firmino and Matip appearing even if it’s too soon for Matip this week we should have him back the following week.

1 Like

Alisson,
Gomez, Matip, Virgil, Robertson,
Trent, Henderson, Fabinho, Keita,
Salah, Diaz.

3-0 FT

2 Likes

To quote the great Jurgen Klopp, TAA is the best fullback in the world, why would I play him in midfield …

8 Likes

I just think Elliot can do a job on both right and left .
Meaning both salah and Diaz can work the centre

Did you watch the Palace game? Klopp says things sometimes just to shut people going on about the same over and over.