Pre- and In- Match: Premier League / Norwich City Vs Liverpool / Sat 14th Aug / 1730 hrs

……what?

4 Likes

Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this one. COYR YNWA
:+1::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Well said Sir.

COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

Will Salah score today and make it 5 seasons on the trot scoring on the opening day.

2 Likes

Fresh season and it feels good. I’ve not been on here much as a lot of things in my life have changed. But a few things remain by passion for the reds being constant.

YNWA.

9 Likes

Oh yes, I missed your iconic bit too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Kopstar is going to get a visit from the Mem

2 Likes

Ali
Trent matip VVD tsmikas
Elliot Fab keita
Salah ox mane

I know it looks dumb on paper but I don’t care lol

Referee: Andre Marriner. VAR : Stuart Attwell.

:shushing_face:

Howling mate! Cheers!!!

Interesting how earlier in the week most pundits and fans thinking VVD should be eased back in but as match time closes in most people want him to start.
He’s got to start hasn’t he? :crossed_fingers:

Absolutely! I fully expect a hattrick! :wink:

Difficult to guess. Klopp said he looks ready for 90 minutes, but also earlier said there’s no hurry. Would be great if we could get him ready for the Chelsea game though.

Not sure why you’d think it would be any different any combination would be shit.

The fact that The fat bloke in the VAR room was the best you could hope for was saying something. Oh and that bloke we never got.

Had to win a title without it.

Van Dijk starts!

10 Likes

CONFIRMED LIVERPOOL LINE-UP

Liverpool’s teamsheet is in – and it confirms that Virgil van Dijk starts a competitive game for the first time since last October as he is named in the Reds’ XI.

There are also berths for Kostas Tsimikas and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, while Joe Gomez and new recruit Ibrahima Konate are among the substitutes.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Milner, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Jota.

Subs: Kelleher, Fabinho, Konate, Firmino, Gomez, Minamino, Origi, Woodburn, Elliott.

4 Likes

Told you Milner is planned to be a #6 now.

2 Likes

Fab not starting is a bummer. But how long have we waited for that Ox - Keita midfield. This is going to be really juicy! That bench looks immense as well. Super excited now. Let’s do this!

5 Likes

Rugby jersey.

The Brazilians who started late on the bench.

1 Like