Pre- and In- Match: Premier League / Norwich City Vs Liverpool / Sat 14th Aug / 1730 hrs

Great to see VVD back :grinning:

Hopefully midfield will perform with no Fabinho in there

2 Likes

Don’t like Millie so deep, but I just think it’s because Fab and Hendo are not ready yet.

4 Likes

he will fill in at both full back areas

So it’s 5-7 score line then

VvD starting
Henderson not on the bench
Origi on the bench
No wingbacks on the bench

:thinking:

1 Like

If Fabinho is fit, it is a reckless decision not to start him.

1 Like

I’m guessing Milner could cover both sides if needs be.

1 Like

Yeah, but he is already starting. Could have been Neco/Beck instead of one CB.

1 Like

I’m so excited I’m about to burst. The 21/22 regular season is about to start for our Boys. You just know their hungry to wrench the PL Title back again to where it rightfully belongs, in ANFIELD! It will be so exciting to see VVD Back in the lineup. Can’t wait to see our front three score their first goal! GO REDS!

Other than a smack in the mush, is there any reason Jones isn’t on the bench? Scratching my head at his omission.

Glad to see Ben rewarded with a place on the bench, even if I didn’t expect it. Thought there would be certainly a place for Williams.

Concussion Protocol

5 Likes

Surprised Divock is even on the bench.

2 Likes

Concussion protocol, same happened to Fabinho a few years back, brought in rightly after Spurs sent their players back out when they were half conscious.

3 Likes

Hit Damn it doesn’t get much better then that! Wearing my VVD Song shirt for the game today!

1 Like

2 of the promoted teams have already won. :money_mouth_face:

Ok, my schedule for the next 48 minutes…

Watch end of current games.
Check scores.
Look at table.
Shower.
Wear exact same “kit” as I did at the end of last season.
Place my Mo replica “action man” next to me on the sofa.
Glare at anyone that attempts to talk to me.
Put the TV volume at 19.

3 Likes

No Fabinho is a bummer for me but at least we get a chance to see how our reserve midfield get on. Big chance for Ox and Baby.

Can’t fucking wait for this to start. Come on you mighty Reds !

Lightning never strikes thrice !