Pre Match | Aston Villa vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 4 | Sunday October 4th 19:15h | Villa Park

Its getting concerning the amount of injuries Alisson is picking up for a goalkeeper unless this is “an international missing injury”.

1 Like

The use of italics is going to confound a certain someone

2 Likes

I’m hoping for us smashing them by a few to make up GD on the bluenoses but expecting a rather grueling and unnerving match of optical shitness.

2 Likes

Alisson out?! That’s frustrating - he looks like a God so I’m always a bit surprised when there’s anything to suggest he’s not invulnerable.

2 Likes

Depends on the nature of the injury though, doesn’t it?

Why risk 3 points though. You play him then pull him out

Is Alisson confirmed as out? Fucks sake, not having a great run with injuries is he?

1 Like
1 Like

So unfortunate with Allison’s Injury and hope it’s not serious. Not too concerned with Adrian and good he had that game against Arsenal in mid week. International break has come at the right time.

fingers crossed they’ll be back fit after the international break!

3 Likes

In what sense.

What if it’s not a muscle injury? What if it’s just a fluke? Doesn’t Pearce’s tweet suggest it could have been something else?

Heck, what if it’s all nonsense?

1 Like

It’s villa and they’re wank,i could sit in our goal wrapping spliffs up and keep a clean sheet,

4 Likes

Ahh, yes. Grealish. This is personal for you.

1 Like

This is the third time in succession in 2020-21 that Jürgen Klopp’s side are facing an opponent with a 100 per cent winning record, after Chelsea and Arsenal.

1 Like

I go away for about 6 weeks, come back and the forum has moved !! Is this a covid 19 measure? BTW Im not currently wearing a mask.

Hi, Im new here, my first post. I will go with a 2-0 solid performance. Dominant and controlled performance.

13 Likes

Liverpool have won last 5 games against Aston Villa on a aggregate score of 15-3.

2 Likes

Mate except for Manchester United squad many things have changed :blush::blush:

1 Like

We must get 3 points today. With Leicester losing, the blueshite around here are getting very excitable. Can’t have daylight between them and the rest of the league.

1 Like

Rumour seems to suggest its a dislocated shoulder talk of him been out 4 to 6 weeks.

1 Like