Pre Match | Atalanta Bergamo vs. Liverpool | CL Matchday 3 | Tuesday November 3rd 20:00h | Gewiss Arena

Koumetio can be added to the B list by midnight tonight and he’ll be eligible.

I find it hard to believe that Atalanta players haven’t got coronavirus given the number of positive tests among the Ajax team who they played less than a week ago.

3 Likes

He’s like the mother gorilla checking the youngsters for ticks.

2 Likes

Jurgen has lost all five of his away Champions League matches in Italy, losing to Napoli (three times), Juventus and Roma.

Pretty confident this run will come to an end tomorrow.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Tough. Go all out rest later? Rest now City at the weekend.

I would give Keita, Milner a game. Save Henderson, Tiago for the weekend. Maybe Shaq.

Not Origi. Never

1 Like

Never say never (again).

oooooh…topical…

Nice of Diogo to loan us his plane. Top lad

16 Likes

Naby will be fit in time to get injured during international break, Joel will feel like he is being upstaged by Naby, so will launch a preemptive strike on his back.

2 Likes

He did it a day ago.

And why the hell are we playing two teams on the same day?

That’s all for tonight folks, but I’m here all week.

1 Like

What the hell are you doing awake at this hour??

Melbourne Cup??

2 Likes

Yep. Watched NFL Monday Night Football as well.

What’s your excuse?

2 Likes

Cup. The best man at my wedding has an interest in one of the runners…Steel Prince.

Not a good Cup for them…they were 9th last year…probs 18th this year…

2 Likes

Now that I’m awake…

Can we bring this fucker forward??

We’re gonna twat 'em btw…

1 Like
2 Likes

I’d go this

Alisson

Williams Williams Gomez Tsimikas

Milner Keita Jones

Shaqiri Jota

Origi

Everything is about City, so use the five subs to get some minutes for the starters of that game.

We’ve done enough in this group already, and have easier games to come, to think we will go through.

2 Likes

I’d start with Gomez and wrap him up in Matip-sized bale of cotton wool on 60. Or the other way round…umm…maybe not on reflection

1 Like

Not sure about Origi deserving any more starts unless he’s really killing in training. Is Minamino injured, else I’ll rather have him as he still has a role long term in this squad.

1 Like

Tell you which former player will be cheering us on more than any other tonight. Saint Martin of Slovakia. He loves us of course, but not as much as he hates Atalanta…

1 Like

Would it be of poor taste if I want Muriel, Illicic and Zapata unavailable for this game?