Pre Match Chelsea vs Liverpool, Sunday 2nd Jan 2022 (!) - Premier League

I cannot for the life of me understand what Lukaku thought he had to gain by saying these things publicly to the media. It’s terrible judgement and highlights a real immaturity and lack of professionalism.

4 Likes

No confirmation yet on sky…I’m keeping a watch on it…

Not sure if bad or good news but Adrian is fit.

It goes true it would be our third match who we have to make up.

There the same photos as yesterday I think where Kelleher was there as well.

It’s obvious it’s Firmino and Becker and Morton or Origi from the photos from yesterday.

High possibility that he doesn’t even go up against our RCB, but plays more to the opposite channel, which is his favourite anyway, the half-right one, against Virgil. He did so at Anfield. Vardy was also up against Virgil the other day, though I think the reasoning for that was because Rodgers wanted 1 striker (in this case Iheanacho) from his diamond formation (when it’s usually the right footed striker being left sided and the left footed striker being right sided) to defend Trent more than Tsimikas. I think Matip remains in the XI and then Konate probably plays the Arsenal game.

Good, so he can hopefully be on the bench instead of Pitaluga.

Have we ever in the history of TAN, had a female match day thread starter?

These are the type of games I don’t like unless we win. It’s always stressful watching this. If the last Liverpool team show up then we are fucked, if they score first then it’s going to be extremely difficult to get a win. They change their entire game plan when they score first.

Well that’s 2 he’s caught.

What are you trying to say? :confused:

3 Likes

That you got hairy legs and a beard? :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

Too fucking right, haha

2 Likes

Is Keita available or not, Some saying yes others saying no?

1 Like

Have the feeling this match won’t go ahead.

2 Likes

Should be available with the other two AFCON call ups, was in training as well.

God knows what happens if they test positive on Monday morning.

2 Likes

Same I think the way Klopp was speaking I think he knew the last lot were isolated, I think he knows these weren’t from the others.

2 Likes

Is it still on…its gone quiet on the cancellation noise.

1 Like

We’ve had 3 positive tests, so need another 22 before the P/L would let us postpone our game

I thought…plastics were whining about no players…

1 Like

They are, but because it involves us, and as long as we have 1 fit player over the age of 13 we will be expected to play

2 Likes