Pre Match Chelsea vs Liverpool, Sunday 2nd Jan 2022 (!) - Premier League

I hate how this is being managed. It’s absolutely ripe for taking the piss. Chelsea put a team out against Brighton, but as soon as Liverpool rock into town, wounded and looking to get our season back on track, they are all too poorly and need the match cancelling. Fuck off.

3 Likes

Which just makes me wonder, who would benefit more from the game being postponed? My hunch is it would be us, actually.

2 Likes

We are probably without Alisson, Robbo, Thiago, Bobby, Origi, Minamino.

But they are probably without Chilwell, Silva, Loftus-Cheek, Reece James and Christensen.

Not sure who would benefit more from a postponement.

At this point I just want to game to go ahead.

The other thing to consider is when the fuck the game can be played?

We have mid-week games for the LC, both of us are still in C/L so games will start coming thick and fast once we get into Feb

1 Like

Asked if Liverpool were close to asking the Premier League to postpone the fixture, Klopp said: 'Not yet. We never had this sort of proper outbreak yet, it’s more every day there’s another one.

I think it’s them. They are n a bad run and I think Tuchel would appreciate some time to gets squads heads together, and the last thing he needs is is angry Liverpool turning up.

I think there just needs to be some clear accountability on the part of the league. It should be transparent under what circumstances a postponement should happen. It all seems quite random.

1 Like

Sounds far to much like a common sense approach that pal. Doesn’t sit right with the prem league image

1 Like

Let’s keep those lines nice and blurred

1 Like

Several have already said it, but how can the league have any semblance of integrity this season? It has absolutely not been a level playing ground, and as @Mascot has rightly pointed out, several teams (City and Spurs, mostly), have completely ripped the piss out of the whole thing and used it for their advantage.

7 Likes

This season is more a candidate to be null and voided than 19/20 ever was.

9 Likes

Scenes when we go on to win it anyway despite the cheating…

1 Like

Klopp tested with COVID

Disaster this. Especially with city likely to beat Arsenal in the next 10 mins.

1 Like

No further new cases Lijndens will be in charge

Pep Ljinders to win his first game ad Liverpool manager?

I’m sure that Jürgen (and Pep) will know the personnel,formation and tactics to see us through this game.COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

3 Likes

He was in the technical area for some Cup games.

1 Like

And the hits just keep on coming.

Not just some cup games…

Which useless, dodgy referee, have we got tomorrow?

1 Like