Pre Match | Everton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 5 | Saturday October 17th 12:30h | Goodison Park

I like that team.

Let’s get the players back and let’s see in what condition they are return. Any speculation, dream, etc. before that is pointless. This international break has really brought me to wits end. :exploding_head:

2 Likes
1 Like

Apparently this will be 10 years to the day since Everton last beat us in a PL derby.

That’s not an omen. Let’s make it 20.

1 Like

Keita tested posotive for Covid 19.

Fucking hell.

Has to be seen as their best shot in a long time, it would not surprise me if the betting odds are closer on this one than they were 10 years ago.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if this season is played to a conclusion.

International friendlies in the midst of a pandemic takes stupid to a whole new level.

7 Likes

Reports Keita has tested positive?

Gawds sake…not another…just today or a few days ago.

No Gomez in the Ingurland squad for today, no reason given as yet. I’m going for the long-shot - he’s picked up an injury.

Now who secretly want DKL to be bullied out of the game and get an injury that keeps him out of the derby…not badly injured…but just enough…

1 Like

Henderson is considered fit enough to play for England today, even though he hasn’t played a competitive game for weeks. We all know what will happen now.

…he’ll be the standout player and no one will notice.

7 Likes

International friendlies are a joke at the best of time, given a packed football calendar. Add in a global pandemic and it’s now reckless and stupid too.

5 Likes

A breakfast match for me here. My favorite of them all.

And to properly dispose of the Goodison Pretenders, will get a great start for the day!

2 Likes
8 Likes

Michael Oliver is the referee for this match.

The best ref. That’s definitely a plus.

3 Likes

tbf that’s like saying the tastiest turd.

12 Likes

Nah, Oliver’s alright. He’s basically fit, which is his big advantage over the other ones.

2 Likes