Pre Match | Fulham vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 12 | Sunday December 13th 16:30h | Craven Cottage

3 games in next week, all potentially tough…
I would keep Matip under wraps till Wednesday and play Phillips with Fabinho.
Hendo with Keita and Jones, keep Gini safe for Spurs.

We are really short of alternatives up top at the moment
Shaqiri, Thiago, Jota all out, Minamino dissapointing and Origi annoying.

Ox to get minutes as well today

1 Like

Why weaken the team to play Spurs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If Matip and Fabinho are fit they will obviously start at CB but if one isn’t there then I’d expect Phillips to come in as he is probably a decent player to go against Mitrovic.

1 Like

Question is if it’s Mitrovic or they go with two speedy players up top in their 3 at the back system with Loftus-Cheek centrally as the number 10. I think Mitro didn’t start in 3 games in a row. I see they have nobody missing (other than 2 players who have been out before and they’re coming back soon), so it might be even the same XI that played against City.

2 Likes

Don’t drink from that fountain.

2 Likes

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Alisson Becker are included in Liverpool’s matchday squad for today’s fixture with Fulham.

8 Likes

The real Jonesy starts

2 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

Strong team, and great to see Ox back in the squad, hopefully he’ll get a few minutes today

2 Likes

Solid line up. Hope we blow them away early and Ox gets some minutes off the bench

Jota out for 2 months because we played him in a meaningless game puts a put of a downer on the team news.

2 Likes

@Sweeting any idea why Cain is on bench and Clarkson not?

2 months? shit, is that confirmed?

Has it been confirmed by our physio?

From BBC: Diogo Jota is out for at least a month through injury, which opens up a spot on the bench for 19-year-old midfielder Jake Cain.

Only Klopp has the answer to that. Is Sweeting ITK?

I knew Keita hurt himself on that shot right before half. You could see him pull up afterwards.

1 Like

@Colossal_centre_back anything on Shaq?

The team still looks strong despite key injuries. I am so glad AOC is back. Hope he gets a few minutes on the pitch.

2 Likes