Pre Match: Liverpool v. Brentford, 1400 UTC, Sunday 16 January 2022 (Premier League)

3 Likes

Unfortunately his career was delayed by the war and he spent the latter chunk of his playing days in a poor side in Division 2.

I just missed seeing him when I started going with my dad. He was still on the books but no longer a first choice

Brentford since November: LDWLDWLLLWWL, score: 16-19.

Form means nothing when teams play against us.

Forget AFCON
Forget pandemics
Forget protacted contract negotiations
Forget teasing transfer rumours
Forget the fucking world, injuries, oil rich cunt clubs, whinging North London fucks and everything.

Just fucking win today to lift the mood, a pre and in match thread that is a bit happier, a day without Thiago and Keita being jettisoned for a teenager, a day when our hearts rule and our heads rest.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Taki
Have a nice rest

Time to bounce back after the results of the last few games and record our first win against a Premier League opposition in a month. Long overdue.

I would bench TAA, VVD and Robbo for this one and play Neco, Ibou and Kostas instead. Though I do not think Klopp will bench more than one of his loyal servants.

I hope it is now clear to Klopp that Milner might not be the best starting option today. Sure, he is a valuable option off the bench when we need to close games. Start Jones instead. Maybe even Ox instead of Hendo if none of the two is really needed in attack alongside Bobby and Jota.

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel,formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Aye. What’s football suppose to mean, what’s football suppose to do and why we love this game in the first place!

2 Likes

I never usually do these but I’d try this today.

Ali

Joel, Ibou, Virgil,

Neco, Hendo, Fab, Costas

Bobby, Diogo, Curtis.

This is probably why I don’t do these. :nerd_face:

Don’t give up the day job. :wink:

2 Likes

4-0 please, that’s the bet, that will do nicely :slight_smile: Taki hat-trick would be incredible for everybody.

1 Like

Any hat trick would be nice…any goals would be nice…a tasty one from Fab…and a pearler from Bob…just anyone score…

3 Likes

As long as we win and get 3 points, I don’t care how we do it.

4 Likes

As long as we don’t see the Lucas, Allen, Henderson throw back in midfield and Kostas getting a look in, I dont care how we get the 3 points.

I may be in the minority here, looking to go 2 goals down but win 3-2 with Taking getting the winner in the 95th minute.

Anyone else feeling it??

Not my cardiologist that’s for sure.

make it 3-0 down first half, then we win 10-3, then i will agree with you

1 Like

Jones and Ox start.

1 Like

6 Likes