Pre-match: Liverpool v Southampton, Saturday 8th May, 20:15

Any team sheet yet?

Newcastle, Leeds and City (so far) doing us favours in the race for top 4. If only we could pick up points.

1 Like

It’ll be up at countdown minus 1 hour as for each match. :wink: Unless it’s leaked again. :sleepy:

2 Likes

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

2 Likes

Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams start in defence for Liverpool tonight as Jürgen Klopp makes two changes to the team that faced Newcastle United on April 24.

Ozan Kabak, James Milner, Naby Keita and Ben Davies are ruled out due to minor injury concerns.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, R. Williams, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Jota.

Subs: Adrian, Firmino, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Woodburn, N. Williams, Koumetio.

4 Likes

Well that is unexpected.

5 Likes

46 games missed now in just shy of 3 years.

2 Likes

That is one weak looking bench…

Naby is done here. That Davies wtf. Surely he can’t be worse than Rhys

And yet, Keita’s agent running his mouth again. “If Naby plays tonight he will win Liverpool without a doubt”.

I’m over Naby and I’m over his agent. Done with this nonsense. Always always always inured. This isn’t going to end well.

2 Likes

So we are forced to play two CH with no speed whatsoever. I hope that will not bite us in the ass.

What have they been doing all week kicking each other? Glad that he has kept Fabinho in CM instead of putting him at the back, do far more protecting the back line there

1 Like

First game I’ve been confident about for a while.

3-1 reds.

1 Like

Another game as Champions regardless.

2 Likes

Would have played Shaq, Ox or Jones over Wijnaldum.

2 Likes

Wtf is Gini doing in there?
Where’s Millie?
Any how I’m 100% behind this team Nat and Rhys go boys go!!!

Gini flirting with other clubs. Play Curtis give him more experience instead of players who don’t want to play for the club. Should really be training on his own

3 Likes

… ruled out due to minor injury concerns

1 Like

injured… :frowning:

1 Like