Pre Match: Liverpool v. Tottenham Hotspur, 1945 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 07 May 2022 (Premier League)

You need a hobby mate

6 Likes

Why not?

Uncharacteristically sloppy Ifti, we’ve come to expect higher standards from you.

Disappointing.

5 Likes

Too much work :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ruddy heck…thought it was some kind of puzzle.

Yup, a bunch of diving, cheating cunts under Poch’s dark arts teaching. Plenty still at it.

3 Likes

Anyone else want Diaz to start to rub it in Levy’s face? Just me?

3 Likes

Plus added minutes for injury time not included!

1 Like

Excited to see us kick the living shit outta these c&nts in person on Saturday night

ALi
Trent Matip VVD Tsmi
Hendo Fab Thiago
Salah Mane Diaz

2-0 Red men. We go up 1-0, Spurs get one sent off then cruise picking up another along the way.

Been saying this since we booked this trip when we were 8/9 points off the mark, this is the weekend where we take over control of the league. @PeachesEnRegalia LETS FUCKING GO

7 Likes

This seems acceptable to me

2 Likes

Animated GIF

6 Likes

He might write another letter to John Henry.

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel,formation and tactics to see us through this game. :+1::nerd_face:

9 Likes

Same team as KYJelly:

Ali
Trent Matip VVD Tsimikas
Hendo Fab Thiago
Salah Mane Diaz

but mine’s formatted more aesthetically.

4 Likes

Got a google alert…

5 Likes

I’ve been drinking. My excuse.

1 Like

Is this transformers?

4 Likes

Spurs have a poor defense and a poor midfield, games where they get a early goal they seem to play better by sitting back and using the pace up front to score more

You keep your KY jelly separated from your but by 11 men? Think you might be doing something very wrong (or right!)

:rofl:

3 Likes

Bobby back in Training.

3 Likes