Pre Match: Liverpool v. Tottenham Hotspur, 1945 BST (UTC +1), Saturday 07 May 2022 (Premier League)

Other than @PeachesEnRegalia unusual but totally normal answer :wink:, the anime character is actually from Gundam.

1 Like

Weeb.

Baby

5 Likes

I pray your right. Iā€™d go freaking bonkers if that happens. I hate City!

2 Likes

How about being a full time Liverpool fan? Pretty good hobby and more in my book!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve still not decided on Nabby and just how good he is! Iā€™ve watched him play well at times, and Iā€™ve watched him stand around looking lost! For me the consistency just isnā€™t there with him, plus heā€™s to injury prone!

1 Like

Great stuff! But maybe dial back on the exclamation marks!

:wink:

1 Like

Whateverā€¦Iā€™m just passionate about my team. My use of those punctuation marks shouldnā€™t trigger a comment from you as it doesnā€™t concern you at all.

1 Like

Haha @Bekloppt

Missed just two games since his return from Africa Cup.

1 Like

As amazing as Matip has been all season, whatā€™s even more amazing is that thereā€™s actually an argument for playing Konate in his place.
This truly has been one of a kind of a seasonā€¦ and (other than last year) Iā€™ve been saying that every year since Klopp arrived!

4 Likes

You mean Haha!

1 Like

Bobby back in training. :clap::clap:

8 Likes

If I were a superstitious man I would think the stars are aligning for us : City knocked out of CL after 120 energy sapping and morale draining minutes - if Newcastle still canā€™t get something from City I donā€™t know what to say, West Ham losing the Europa Cup means they should be putting 200% effort in the PL games and getting RM for CL final will surely see a supermotivated Mo Salah out for revenge.

8 Likes

This game is massive. We have to heap pressure on City, but Spurs are a very good team and are desperate for points.
It will be like a final.

4 Likes

Fixed for accuracy, but weā€™ll win although I think it will not be an easy game.

1 Like

I detect a lack of enthusiasm @craigjohnston ! Show that you support Liverpool! Y!N!W!A!

1 Like

Sorry! Iā€™ve just woken up! Will try harder!

2 Likes

Mark Zuckerberg Smile GIF

1 Like

Its easily tempting to attack this Spurs side, hence our full backs need to ensure they donā€™t leave too much behind for the likes of Son to exploit. People can talk a lot about Kane but Son is the real danger man we need to keep in control.

A win and no injuries/fatigue. That will do nicely. Come on you quadruple chasing relentless bunch of winners! :heart:

4 Likes