Pre Match: Liverpool v. Wolverhampton Wanderers, 1600 UTC+1, Sunday 19 May 2024

Both. And I will stand the entire game.

1 Like

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

8 Likes

“This content is not available in your location.”

I’ll be right over, @Klopptimist

1 Like

Last time you’ll write that CDO :cry:

4 Likes

Arne is easier to type.

3 Likes

I’ll think of another one for the new manager. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

@Bekloppt did you find out if Bobby and Sadio are attending or do I have to do everything?

They said they were only coming if you would be taking them out for dinner. Bobby likes Laal Maans apparently while Sadio is partial to Aloo Matar.

2 Likes

I think the biggest factor in people’s disappointment is that when we’d have all taken top four at the start of the season, we didn’t know Klopp was going. That added a massive amount of pressure and expectation to what was essentially a transitional season. Because it became Jurgen’s last dance it started to feel all a bit now or never.

Liverpool FC will still be here in June and we should rightly expect to maintain a position amongst the elite clubs. I’m not going into next season expecting anything other than a decent title push.

3 Likes

Fridge full of beer, cupboard full of snacks. All welcome any time.

1 Like

I know I’ve asked you this before: are you crazy? The two of us watching a game together is such a bad idea.

3 Likes

Not ready for his final pre match press conference :expressionless:

2 Likes
7 Likes

“Saying goodbye I don’t think is ever nice but saying goodbye without feeling sad or hurt, that would just mean the time we spent together was not great, and we had a great time,” Klopp said

Sad Max Greenfield GIF by CBS

4 Likes

I am going to be in bits Sunday!!:cry::sob::sob:

5 Likes

My Mum (89), who knows nothing about football except that I’m a Liverpool fan, said she was in tears watching the tributes this morning.

3 Likes

Senior snowflake.

2 Likes

Over 85 you can do what you like.

3 Likes

You can do what you like at any age.

It’s just that the repercussions decrease as you get older.

2 Likes

Fify

4 Likes