Pre Match: Liverpool v. Wolverhampton Wanderers, 1600 UTC+1, Sunday 19 May 2024

Depends how you define crazy. Probably but the offer stands :slight_smile:

1 Like

My daughter texted me from 4000 miles away asking if I was going to be okay. No chance, and I don’t care.

I do wish there was a TAN gathering I could attend minus @cynicaloldgit @SBYM @Klopptimist @PeachesEnRegalia @TheSweetSilverSong and @Flobs. That would have helped me a lot.

Wonder if @Scott.Jones will cry wherever he is. God, I miss him.

8 Likes

Let me know where you’ll be and I won’t be there.

3 Likes

Howling! I adore you.

Not sure if this works. But Jürgen, my late bride, and me. On the drive back home, she called my behavior more embarrassing than usual and then became a Reds supporter till the end. In fact, we won the title while she was at chemo and she tried to explain her excitement to other patients, who didn’t understand.

Caveat: my daughter and she were walking through a hotel lobby the day after we met Jürgen. My daughter called, “Papa, this is embarrassing. Lallana yelled at mom asking if she was with the Indian guy yesterday.”

So yes, I treasure Jürgen and don’t have an ounce of sadness or regret for the time he spent with us.

26 Likes

Thank you Jürgen it’s been a hell of a ride. You legend!

5 Likes

I’m so glad that Jurgen is a red for at least one more day.

3 Likes

Jürgen’s a red for life.

5 Likes

Careful, getting kinda sentimental there.

3 Likes

Snowflake

Fact and sentiment are completely different things.

2 Likes

Nonsense. Kelly Ann Conway taught the world there are alternative and sentimental facts.

3 Likes

I stand corrected.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Unlikely that I’ll watch this.
Love Jurgen to bits, and will be forever grateful for the journey hes taken us on, but I’ve accepted his decision to leave and moved on.
Might have felt differently if we hadnt had a fortnight of capitulation in April.

Lets see what August brings.

1 Like

I would say that is harsh but to each their own.

My take on this season would be in the context of last season and the reloading. We would never have expected to be in the title hunt till April and would have been simply happy with CL this year and a deep run in a cup… As it is we qualified for a CL spot with ease, won a cup and now have a young squad that will (hopefully) only get better,

The only unknown is Slot - will he measure up and how much time will he be afforded. However, his track record looks like it was progressing well and I suspect the homework on “make sure he’s not a prick” was done adequately. The ingredients are all there - let us await the show to begin after the long dark… roll on August!

6 Likes

Paul Sun-Hyung Lee Appa GIF by Kim's Convenience

2 Likes

You don’t look Indian. If you are Indian , your curry knowledge is shameful.

Seriously speaking though , it’s a great experience for you meeting Jurgen.

2 Likes

I’m going to be in tears tomorrow, and @cynicaloldgit can go fuck himself. :+1:

9 Likes

Fify