Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Ajax | CL Matchday 5 | Tuesday December 1st 20:00h | Anfield

Yeah, kind of lost for words. I suppose it would sort of happen during a normal season but this is just relentless.

Stupid internationals should have been binned.

4 Likes

Oh deary me… :cold_sweat: :cold_face:

1 Like

Nigh on impossible to pick a side for this.

Alisson
Williams Matip Fabinho Tsimikas
Henderson Jones
Salah Firmino Mane
Jota

???

We can’t ask Robbo and Gini to go again. We just can’t. It’s crazy.

2 Likes

Thats the side and formation I’d pick too. My biggest concern is asking Jones to play that position. Klopp has balls if he plays Gini but he’s certainly the most natural choice to partner Hendo there.

As for Robbo, I think it could go either way between him and Tsimikas to start.

Must be a headache for Klopp now that the man of steel is down.

2 Likes

Its almost wrong to say it after going through the pandemic without anything, but it appears I can have too much football. I end up sighing when two days after a game I need to watch another one! :joy:

3 Likes

If Becker is out I will skip the matches until Becker is back I have better things to do than watching Adrian fuck up.

2 Likes

Cheer up you lot! It’s champions league night, smash Ajax, get through to the next round, and pubs open tomorrow!

3 Likes

Not in the Netherlands.

1 Like

I’ll have a scotch egg and a pint in your honour.

4 Likes

Luckily my weed man is not affected by the lockdown restrictions so spliffs all round.

6 Likes

Robbo did the press stuff, so he probably starts. Feels inevitable that his evening ends with him sitting down on the turf rubbing the back of his thigh with a pained look on his face.

3 Likes
4 Likes

this sounds strangely similar to what I was thinking when I read about this

1 Like

Everyone seems to be very cheery today. At the moment, the team I support are joint top of the league and 90 minutes away from qualifying for the Champions League knockout phase. Has this forum been taken over by Sheffield United fans?

9 Likes

You’re the one with a whippet.

Ee bah gum!

2 Likes

What’s this crap going around that Becker isn’t playing tonight?

1 Like

I’ve never seen Adrian fuck up, because whenever the ball goes anywhere ear him, I’ve got a cushion covering my face!

8 Likes

He’s a Glaswegian whippet and would like to enquire, “How cannae ye be happy aboot th’ fitba fur a chaynge?”

2 Likes

Non-attributed rumour that he has Covid, or a sprained wrist, or sprained his wrist and then tested for Covid. Unless he has a signed note from his mum I’d treat all rumours with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Maybe…

on Alisson? :eyes:

6 Likes