Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Arsenal | PL Matchday 3 | Monday September 28th 20:00h | Anfield

to steal a phrase from one that is much wiser than I - Smash them, their shit!

2 Likes

But he spells it correctly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Leicester has given us the chance to get out of this third round of the Premier League in the driving seat. I hope we take it, and trust that we do our very best against what is a good offensive team with defensive weaknesses. We should be able to beat them on a decent day.

2 Likes

I’ve just checked Leicester in the table and we would need to win 6:0 to get past them. 3:0 would get us past Everton which would be a start. I saw someone at the weekend likening Everton to an elephant sitting on top of a tree: you know it’s not going to be there for long but no-one can explain how it got there in the first place.

8 Likes

I’m hearing Ali and Thiago is fit.

5 Likes

People saying both were tested for Covid thats why they havent trained and results have come back clear.

5 Likes

Oddly nervy.

7 Likes

I nearly posted " is it the Covid" but didn’t cause I thought it might send TAN into a tizzy…but Ali and Thiago pls be fit…

1 Like
3 Likes

It did seem covid related with the vagueness of the unavailability. Good they are both negative if rumours are true.

Hey, Strunk and White, he’s not entirely wrong there. You seem to be assuming some context for his spelling, and no sane TAN member would ever assume any context around any of @aussielad’s posts.

I think you owe the gentleman an apology.

4 Likes

Klopp out, FSG out :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve considered your proposal and… nah.

6 Likes

I’ve had an itchy arse all morning,it’s an omen.

9 Likes

An omen of what?

3 Likes

Itchy arse rash with five little spots = we win five nil.

8 Likes

To not sniff your finger? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

He didn’t play so…

5 Likes

Brain fart :face_with_hand_over_mouth: forget I ever said that :joy:

tbf Lincoln are no worse than the chavs

5 Likes