Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Brighton H&A | PL matchday 22 | Wednesday February 3rd 20:15h | Anfield

I’m painting my Bother in Law’s main wall in his living room tomorrow in a lovely shade of red. Somewhere between last year’s shade of kit and this year’s.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I see that I’ve typed “Bother in Law”. I was going to edit my post and then realised that Bother in Law suits him better. :+1:

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

10 Likes

bither or bother?

Does he know you are painting his wall red?

Looks like we’re back to the team picking itself. Milner a doubt so it’ll be TAA, Hendo, Phillips, Robbo, Gini, Tiago, Jones, Shaq, Bobby, Mo.
I’ll be really surprised if it’s any different to that. Ox for Shaq maybe.
Really need a win with Abu Dhabi to come.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:
Oh joy

1 Like

I’m quite impressed with the quality of these pics.

2 Likes

Tapioca?
I love tapioca, unfortuneately in France it’s not very common and I only find it in tiny boxes. A shame as it has so many uses yet my favorite is served simply as shown.

3 Likes

Nope, although we do make a similar sweet with Tapioca. Locally it’s called Payes/Firni, a rice-based sweet.

Back to the game. It’s very important that we win this game.

We need to keep the momentum going.

It will give confidence to the new lads.

It will make City cautious, overthink and make mistakes

It’s been some time since we faced a team that actually plays football.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, Brighton will assess the fitness of Alexis Mac Allister and Joel Veltman ahead of the trip to Merseyside. But Tariq Lamptey, Danny Welbeck and Ali Jahanbakhsh are ruled out.

4 Likes

Nothing less than 10-0 will do. We can’t have the overrated Mancs getting ideas above their station.

8 Likes

Would you accept 25-15?

3 Likes

We are talking football, right :wink:

2 Likes

mic drop GIF

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I’ll take 2-0 win with no injuries.

3 Likes

What’s these Alisson injured rumours ???

1 Like

Would be nice to have some context and where you heard those rumours.

3 Likes

Where else…

The Tweet is removed by the author

2 Likes

Exactly, all rumours doing the rounds now. I read some shit that Alisson and Kelleher had a head-to-head collision in training and that Adrian is set to start against Brighton. :rofl: