Pre-Match | Liverpool vs Brighton H&A | PL matchday 22 | Wednesday February 3rd 20:15h | Anfield

Don’t say such things

animation no GIF by Hotel Transylvania

4 Likes

Is this a potential banana skin?

Did anyone post the banana emoji yet?

3 Likes

:banana:

:grimacing:

6 Likes

I seen on Twitter

The way this seasons gone I won’t be suprised if we have another injury.
Alisson normally posts something about it being match day on his Instagram page and hasn’t today so he’s out.

1 Like

To be fair he did post last game he was meant to be injredd and still ended up to miss out

Are you going to eat that!!!

3 Likes

We’ll find out soon enough

@Iftikhar behave!! :flushed: :laughing:

Yeah the Ali and Mane injuries/rumors have me a bit on edge. Particularly the Mane situation given how little has been said. We’ve been down this lane before.

3 Likes

Equally though…

If he is out, no worries, Kelleher’s an able deputy.

1 Like

The rumor is that Ali and Kelleher clashed heads in training, so both would be out. Adrian in nets if true.

Shite.

Why would they be in a situation where they could clash heads? Sounds like Adrian’s been up to some dirty tricks

Celebrate Liverpool Fc GIF by UEFA

2 Likes

Ali out. Thiago and Salah “late tests”.

According to…?

1 Like

angry season 2 GIF by Outlander
What have I done to deserve this???

3 Likes

According to the strange alternate universe we are living in. The chatter on the socials. Take it FWIW. I hope its all wrong, I ‘spose we shall see at kickoff.

1 Like

Fuck me Ali is not keen on a run of games this season. Is this the 3rd or 4th injury. Obviously a clash no fault of his but damn Jesus Christ. How’s Adrian still having a chance to wear this jersey. I’d fancy myself in the sticks over him

Is it confirmed that Alisson is out? Sources?

No real sources yet but the rumours always seem to be correct. Seems to be a person within the ranks of the senior squad who likes to talk anyways. Give it an hour and the team will be released over whatsapp

1 Like

Hopefully these are just bullshit.