Pre-Match | Liverpool vs. Chelsea | PL Matchday 27 (29) | Thursday March 4th 20:15h | Anfield Road

Alisson starts then. I feel Fabinho will start. At CB almost surely. Jota on the bench.

I think its your second point - no longer attached to website
I know that I find it harder for some reason to jump in here with the regularity that I used to
im also still having trouble with the format - but thats what comes with being old
and thats why you all will sell me on to another lesser forum for a measly transfer fee

2 Likes

What a night that was!!!

I was at The Hope just off Tottenham Court Road in Fitzrovia, jumping around like a madman.

Remember it like it was yesterday.

2 Likes

Van Dijk and Gomez or GTFO.

7 Likes

I’m greedy and want Matip back too

4 Likes

Oh, there you are :heart_eyes: Where have you been hiding my friend :thinking: Missed your Noice :crazy_face:

If Jota trains today I expect he will be on the bench, Fabinho will start he may start in the middle to give Klopp the opportunity to give him a shorter game time, Klopp doesn’t seem to sub his defenders unless he has too.

2 Likes

We don’t need to rush back any players as the chavs are fucking wank.

7 Likes

If Becker feels up to it we need him back. Jota sounds like he had the shits so my only major concern is Fabinho on a fitness level.

2 Likes

Are you jealous? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes
2 Likes

The game has become even more significant, if that were possible.

2 Likes

Quoted for truth, says it all for me.

My adrenaline is already flying I want all 3pts badly. It’s fun to feel this way prior to a match. Chelsea is one of 3 clubs that I never can stomach to lose to, a big reason is their asshole plastic “supporters”. Add in the smug Tuchel factor, and how they’re everyone’s darlings at the moment and it’s all there for a cracker.

All the results this week have fallen in our favor and it’s time to announce to the rest of the league and the world we aren’t going away and are properly back in this race.

3 Likes

Late night kick off :triumph:

1 Like

I can’t stomach the Mason Mount ‘love in’ on Sky Sports, so I’ll be watching with the sound off.

6 Likes

You have options. The Anfield Wrap do a commentary on HotMic. Redmen TV also do one.

2 Likes

Fucking massive game this.

Read the stat on post 1 about not won at home in 6 - what has happened to us?

Hopefully the players can pull it back together.

I’d go

Ali
TAA Kabak Phillips Robbo
Thiago Fab Gini
Salah Bobby Mane

Will take a 1 nil. Massively important to win at all costs

3 Likes

I hate Tuchel.

Ever since we beat Dortmund at Anfield I just remember how bitter he was in his post match interview. I get it, his side had just bottled it big time but the bitterness was on another level

5 Likes

Ali in for Adrian and Fabinho in for either Kabak or Phillips, probably depends on who Klopp thinks will start up top for Chelsea.

Results have been kind to us apart from Everton winning. A win and the wheels are starting to slowly turn again and with it a reminder that we are the champions.

1 Like

Results have gone our way. Need to make it count.

2 Likes