Pre match | Liverpool vs. Fulham | PL matchday 27 | Sunday March 7th 14:00h | Anfield

… and some want us to play 3 at the back. I just can not fathom what such fans can be thinking (even got mentionned by my match commentators) just makes me want to scream. What in the world would possess someone to think playing your 8th, 9th, 10th choice CBs might in the slightest help. ARRRRRRRRRH!!!

EDIT: How old would they be? What are their names? …

I saw the slumpbuster this morning while looking for a shirt to wear. Think it’s going to make an appearance on Sunday morning. Doesn’t really like early mornings, but I think it wants to see an old school twatting of Scott Parker like the good old days

Nothing else seems to be working really well so why not start Nat and Ben at CB and Fab at no 6.
Can’t be worse that what we are seeing and of course the novelty value of playing 2 centre halves and Fab in his more familiar position.
Go on Jurgen,give it a twirl!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s overdue

I can see what he’s doing, I understand his angle.

But I think the ‘rot’ has set with that idea… every little mistake gets magnified, every error a vindication.

Even if Davies makes exactly the same mistake Fabinho makes ( hypothetical) it won’t play out the same way in the minds of the squad.

It’s got the feel of being a prize fighter knowing he’s done and just defending the rib cage, eventually he just has to start swinging just because.

Play fab in the middle klopp. Pretty please.

I really don’t want to watch a game of me complaining about Firmino, so please just pick someone else, please. If this is still going to be the same formation, then please use Jota in that position, or Jones, or Keita, or Shaq or, I can’t believe I am saying this, Origi.

Regulation victory coming.

Jota will start and Mo will score a double and Klopp will be vindicated and lovefest back on. You know it makes sense right?

1 Like

We want it to!

1 Like

even with the forced ever constant changing defence, we still play a very high back line, that all teams now exploit to our detriment. Change of tactics needed to steady the ship, and get back to winning ways This negative run of results is unbearable to digest. The players have to stop thinking they are unbeatable, they have to believe it and in themselves.

That reply was meant for @rooster!

1 Like

with Hendo out, there’s nobody shouting at the lads, I think Klopp needs to have a word in Robbo’s ear to get him to start giving out at the lads during the game. We seem to be too, in fact, way too passive during games. Having a good keeper would be ideal for such a task on field, but they are like gold dust nowadays. Nobody gets in the refs ear when there’s a disputed free kick given against us, or a bad tackle made against us that the ref just ignores.

1 Like

Fulham plays with Joachim Andersen and Oluwatosin Adarabioyo as centre-halves. The first one is 1 meter 92 and the second 1 meter 96.

So please don’t play high crosses but beat them with combination-football and speed. Thank you.

2 Likes

If we’ve learnt anything this season it’s that the next transfer window we need to sign 45 centre backs for next season.

I’d stake a scrappy 1-0 win (shocking I am saying that against Fulham at home but see recent Anfield form)

Just need to stop the rot and put some sort of run together

1 Like

You mean the normal ball out wide to Trent and an aimless cross to on of our hobbits up front won’t work?

My god what a revelation.

2 Likes

… and smashing the ball at their goal in any fashion possible, skill, grit or thuggery, laces through or toe punts just anyway to at least test their goalie!

You forgot the or between the 4 and the 5.

Jota has taken Salah out of his fantasy football team and added himself

2 Likes

Would not surprise me if Jurgen puts Salah on the bench for this game…
Lets see what his agent puts out there next if he does…
Uh Huh… Incoming barrage from ARD me thinks.!

2 Likes

Good to see the confidence he has, I still expect Salah will play off a 3 day break it was likely one of him or Mane were going be pulled anyhow.

As for Fabinho, I think he plays because Kabak doesn’t. I can’t see him going with Phillips and Davies at the back.

1 Like

Big game coming up next week.

1 Like