Pre-Match: Liverpool vs Inter Milan (Anfield under Lights in the CL), 08th March, 20h00 GMT

I had thought that but why two goalies then?

Saying that the official will also have a line on an injury and they don’t here so fingers crossed.

One eye on Brighton keeping Hendo off and starting Thiago.

Get the tie won in the first half then ring the changes.

3 Likes

No Hendo in the starting line up, how will we hold up until he comes on?

2 Likes

Early goal to settle the nerves and make the Italians desperate.

1 Like

Not 100% sure about that midfield, but Klopp knows better than I do…

I just hope Konate is not an injury worry, and that we get through tonight with a clean bill of health (oh and maybe a card or two for Vidal, if that is not too much to ask…!)

3 Likes

I’m surprised he has benched Diaz but it looks like he wants Mané on the left wing to start.

It’s 5 subs so there is plenty of scope to manage minutes. I just hope I can stay awake for this one. I’ve been up since 05:00 doing work for the Red Cross and it’s left me red cross eyed.

5 Likes

Fair play mate

3 Likes

Well played :+1:

3 Likes

It is an understatement to say that I feel confident. It’s Anfield and we have a 2 goal cushion as well as a strong line.

1 Like

I’d take a draw here. (Chelsea in cup final version)

1 Like

Bench looking rather nice… Jones Jones JONES!! Move the ball quicker kid.

I think we have to accept he’s just not that type of player.

1 Like

If we score first I think the tie will fizzle out as we go through the motions….but if they do, it could get nervy.

I prefer the former… i.e. a boring night

4 Likes

Trying encourage the kid… Inter will be chasing the game, if we move it quickly we will catch em out

Sorry yeh I suppose, been spending most the day packing ready to move into my new flat in Bootle this Friday ^^ so am quite tired.

Come on Curtis lad you got this!!

2 Likes

Fucks sake. People having a go at Jones already. The lad doesn’t stand a chance.

4 Likes

How is saying “He’s not that type of player” having a go at him.

For all you know we couldv’e been discussing a “hoof it as far as you can for Mo to chase” type player.

It’s not a bad thing.

More importantly why is my reply functioning not working…

I’m not liking the way Naby looks on the bench there either.

Sell.

This one time he looked shifty for 3 seconds.

Can’t trust him

Sadio not smiling enough in the warm up. FSG out!

2 Likes