Pre Match | Liverpool vs Leipzig | CL Round of 16 2nd leg | Wednesday March 10th 20:00h | Puskas Arena

Nope, he has been listed in January, when UEFA allow changes.

He, Kabak and Davie all listed

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/clubs/7889–liverpool/squad/

5 Likes

Like the diamond. Salah and Jota up front.

1 Like

Not only should we park the bus, we should take the bloody wheels off as well.

1 Like

That sort of comment makes me wonder what the hell has/is happening to LFC supporters?
Not even BR contemptated that although he did say ‘it’s easy setting up defensively’!
I really do wonder what these same supporters would say if we did park the bus?
Seeking that ‘poetry in motion’ should always be our goal after securing wins of course.

3 Likes

Never thought I would post something like that 20 days ago but

I know it looks like Klopp has the backing by the owners but I am sure it we somehow crash out of the CL tomorrow they might start thinking about doing something stupid.

Crash out of the CL + don‘t beat Wolves on monday and we might suddenly have a new manager during the international break.

3 weeks without a game is very tempting for stupid decisions like that.

Seen stranger things in football.

1 Like

The chances of that happening are virtually non-existent.

4 Likes

Hope you’re right (and hope we won’t have to find out) but I am not so sure with that.

That scenario would end our season in March with a 3 week break and 9 games to go.

Even Klopp throwing in the towel if they start questioning him is a possibility IMO.

1 Like

Yeah, agree with that. fsg have proven time and again in the past that they look at the long-term, in a cool and reasoned way.

And anyway, we’ll go through against Leipzig, I’m sure of that.

4 Likes

With all the injuries we have? For tomorrow’s match and the rest of the CL-campaign? Excellent, winning and going true is all that counts at the moment. Playing football with a high line and the back 4 with so much open space behind them is not really working with the now available players.

2 Likes

I can not see parking the bus working with the now available players. Our most depleted area is the defense. Seems like an odd shout to me.

4 Likes

Park the bus against Red Bull, get the fuck out of here.

9 Likes

There’s always 1%, but yeah I don’t see anything happening from either sides.

1 Like

FSG have wanted Klopp since the day they bought the club. They won’t boot him at the first sign of trouble.

More chance he jacks it in, to be honest.

3 Likes

Presumably the first tie was in a neutral venue because we couldn’t go to Germany (or had to isolate on return) so they could have got a bye in the same way? So both matches could have been a bye and decided on a toss of a coin.

2 Likes

Tbh i just want us to win a fkn game so the mood on here can lift. Constantly reading about Klopp being under pressure and everything that’s wrong with the club gives me headaches and anxiety. I don’t have enough weed to deal with that shit!

5 Likes

I don’t, Williams and Phillips are fine when they don’t have an ocean of space behind them.

3 Likes

@Mascot @Hope.in.your.heart

Woke up with a strange feeling and now I know why.

Jogi Löw just announced that he will leave the German national team after the EUROs.

Again, if the scenario I wrote down earlier happens I wouldn’t rule out Klopp leaving.

1 Like

That announcement is a bit worrying.

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain he still considers himself too young for coaching international football. Not having his players everyday would be almost unbearable for the lad. He stated something along the lines of he sees that more as his semi retirement job, only having his players available for 2 weeks at a time. Still many years before that happens.

3 Likes

The timing of the announcement is killing me right now.

2 Likes