Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Sheffield Utd | PL Matchday 6 | Saturday 24th October 20:00 | Anfield

Alisson not back until City game after next international break.

1 Like

If we can’t beat Sheffield United at home without Alisson, we’ve got bigger issues to be concerned about.

8 Likes

True. …

Weirdly my motivation for football just doesn’t seem there at the moment, the game seems a bit irrelevant when you look at the bigger picture. Kids going hungry in the 6th large economy in the world… I appreciate people dislike mixing politics with sport, but when Rashford a young lad from Manchester, playing for our oldest rivals is galvanising the working class to stick two fingers up and the corrupt and horrific Torys, we must follow suit.

2 Likes

I will be boycotting the PPV option for this. I assume there will be streams. Have never got my head round where they come from and how they are viable. :thinking:

Being a bit of a grinch my motivation for football is rather high,football is my escape from all the other bollocks in the world,admittedly i am a cunt.3-0 to us.

16 Likes

Send me a PM, I’ll help you with what you ask.

In any case we don’t watch football we watch Liverpool. Poetry in motion.
All the rest are cunts as well so we have good company Scott. :wink:

(P.S wrote this so the thread gets flagged. I promise i will make the effort to find where to click to have replies to threads flagged in the next few years. Sorry. Lazy old cunt).

1 Like

How do you know this?

1 Like

@Dutch frantically trying to figure out how long his favourite goalie Adrian will be in goal,he’s got a couple of games left yet mate so calm ya knickers.

2 Likes

When he first got injured the clubs expected return date had it around the city game. Obviously that early on they can’t predict a quicker ability for a player to heal, so they look at previous injuries of similar nature to see estimated time for rehab and getting back to full fitness

1 Like

Klopp said the other day. He is making good progress but will be amazed if back before City. The international break will means he misses less games of which we are all overjoyed!

Klopp just confirmed that Tsimikas is not available for this game, but beyond that he’s said the squad that played against Ajax are all available.

The others, a wait and see. That was in response to being asked if Alisson was back in the press conference. Hopefully he’s close, and Thiago.

1 Like

I was asking because I did hear him say that Becker was expected back before November.

1 Like

Would make a huge difference.

2 Likes
1 Like

Starts at 7.40 min.

2 Likes

No, you’re not a cunt. Let other people discuss all the other bollocks

2 Likes

I’m not going to pay Sky another £15 to watch the game tomorrow and as for donating, I’d rather give my money to the guy from Oxford, who lost his wife and three children aged 4, 6 and 8 this week, in a horrific car crash. He’s now been left to raise the surviving 18 month old child by himself.

9 Likes