Pre-Match | Man Utd v Liverpool | PL Match Day 9 | Sunday October 24th 16:30h | Old Trafford

Easy, and none of you bastards are getting even close to my starting XI

1 Like

Attack and keeper in form.
Midfield solid.
Defence hot and cold.

Ali
Trent Matip VVD Robbo (at max 1 change, maybe Timmy or Joe coming in).
Fab
Hendo Naby (take Naby off at half time, seems to work).
Mo Bobby Mane

Utd will be weak somewhere, most likely defence, unbalanced in midfield or attack. Ole has fumbled his greasy hands back on the wheel so I expect he won’t park the bus. I unfortunately expect some balls over the top to get through, we have been quite asleep at the back when it comes to these balls, and they have speed in attack.

I never like Liverpool going into this game as “favourites”, I don’t think this ever exists between these two sides.

Just came out of surgery so I can’t stress too much. Do me a favour Liverpool, and help me out. I would like a decent win and in return they have my permission to spank both cheaty and plastics next month.

1 Like

Bobby 1st sub for Ronaldo

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Edit…not that it matters. We’ll twat the shit trucks either way.

1 Like

Still the team I want us to beat more than any other. Smash them redmen.

2 Likes

Easy United choices apart from our lads are Varane and Fernandes.

Up top I don’t mind if someone picks Ronaldo and doesn’t view this as something that needs to absolutely make tactical sense on the pitch (it’s fictional and we’re not putting Ronaldo at CB) or Bobby or someone not even mentioned. I’d go with Bobby, yeah.

But the two mentioned are the ones I’d definitely put in that XI.

Reminds me of a guy that worked at Cammell Laird Shipyard on the Wirral and it was getting a visit from Her Maj… He said for weeks, it was getting spruced up with all hands on painting anything in the shipyard that didn’t move and could be seen from her intended walking route.
He mentioned some of the guys blocked the soil pipe some 50metres downstream of the toilet that was designated for her use only… Dismantled it after it had been used, and removed the turd that Her Maj had earlier emptied her bowels of… Apparently it was sprayed all over with a can of gold hammerite, then put in a glass case up on the wall with a felt tip inscription that read H.M.T along with the date of the visit…
He said it remained there in place for many years until eventually the shipyard was closed down… He also reckons, as someone ‘nicked’ it before the auctioneers came to site to do their thing… it is probably sitting atop somebody’s mantlepiece to this day… :flushed:
True Story I kid you not…

3 Likes

It would be funny if it was actually a sly dump by Eddie from Maintenance though…

2 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

2 Likes

As long as that is with ball at Mo’s feet, if it’s VVD humping the ball up for Mo to run after Maguires big head might get there first. :cry:

Just put Mané and Salah on the sside that Maguire is defending, that should work wonders!

4 Likes

I genuinely think we would end up seeing a Gary Liniker Italia '90 repeat if we did that

Matip could do with a rest been overplayed recently so Gomez to start next to Virgil, I think Milner, Fabinho and Henderson will be our midfielders starters and usual front three.

Would have Tsimikas start this one. Robertson hasn’t been his best this season and I would have him sit this one out after the mid-week game.

In midfield, Fabinho, Jones and Henderson for me. Front 3… Mane, Firmino and Mo.

Although (admittedly), I would be open as well to a Minamino, Firmino and Mo front 3 (playing more conservatively)… with the plan to bring on Jota and Mane against tired legs in the second half. Just that it will never happen.

1 Like

respect the streak. don’t discuss the streak.

2 Likes

I’m happy if Mo doesn’t score Sunday.

Another Bobby hat-trick, please. They don’t rate him coz they’re all fucking stupid and it would make several hundred thousand heads explode.

Mo can have all the assists.

2 Likes

After A. Madrid I would like to see us have a very stable defense and midfield for a while, if possible, so no unforced changes. So no keep Robbo in. Your midfield is what I would go for.
I was worried that the communication and complicity between our defensive players and midfielders wasn’t anywhere near top.
The forwards I’m not so concerned about, Mané and Salah are starters the question is Firmino or Jota?
On that question I’m divided in 2 Firmino hasn’t played much but looks like he can get up to speed very quickly from what I have seen and is looking impressive.

1 Like

Allison
TAA Gomez VvD Tsimikas
Jones Fab Henderson
Salah Firmino Mane

Subs Kelleher, Robertson, Nico, Matip, Konate, Keita, Milner, Jota, Origi, Ox, Minamino

Smash these shitheads. No-look goal by Bobby Dazzler

3 Likes

Tough to choose between Joel and Joe, but I went with this.

3 Likes

actually believe Thiago is going to be starting this match after being away for a month?

2 Likes