Pre Match | Man Utd vs. Liverpool | FA Cup Fourth Round | Sunday January 24th 17:00h GMT | Some Shitty Stadium

Full strength or the usual XI is having a monkey on their shoulders. I say we freshen up the lineup with senior players who haven’t played much so far.

Totally agree. And for that we need to shuffle the pack. The usual starters have just become too blunt at the moment.

Let’s not get them into our heads.

5 Likes

Let’s smash these cunts. Sick of this shit now, time to shine my boys in red.

Curtis Jones to break our goal funk…

1 Like

Full strength as can be…

Allison
TAA Matip Fabinho Robbo
Thiago
Milner Gini
Salah Firmino Mane

1 Like

Not a late night/early morning kick-off :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Every match now is just about scoring. We need to score. I’m not bothered if we lose as long as be make a match of it something like 4-3 would be a good omen. However against this lot I would take a scrappy 0-1 win. Just beat them and worry about form later.

1 Like

I though after the 19th game of the PL season, the number of yellows goes up to 10 before automatic suspension?

1 Like

This is the most important game of the season, well at least it will be until the next one. It’s an absolutely must win game.

It may only be the FA Cup, but any game against the manurites at old toilet is, in my opinion, an absolutely must win game.

So, come on you Redmen, let’s get back to winning ways.

Right now it doesn’t appear to matter a jot who’s the ref, or who’s on VAR, we end up with nothing, or sometimes less than that. With craig “no pen for the Redmen” pawson as referee and andrea “should have gone to Specsavers” marriner on VAR it will be no exception.

Expect nothing from the ref, or VAR, and you won’t be disappointed.

In a similar vein, Boudica has decided that we shall take a sabbatical from our usual pre-match rituals. It appears that they have become impotent; nothing we do helps the lads. In short, they have descended into a futile yet bloody exercise wherein needless pain and distress is inflicted upon myriad forms of innocent fauna. So, we shall desist, out of compassion for wildlife and a desire to conserve our endangered dumb friends. That, and the neighbours were complaining again about the noise and the smell.

After all, as the bard says, Luck is a goddess not to be coerced and forcibly wooed by those who seek her favours. From such masterful spirits she turns away. But it happens sometimes that, if we put our hand in hers with the humble trust of a little child, she will have pity on us, and not fail us in our hour of need.

This game has all the makings of a potential banana skin! (well someone had to say it):roll_eyes:

I’ll take a scrappy 1-0 win to us. :astonished:

8 Likes

I think every game in whatever competition should be full strength (within reason) until we start scoring again. What that full strength is I leave up to Klopp. Every match is an opportunity to get ourselves firing again we haven’t the right not to go for it.

4 Likes

Anyway it’s my brothers birthday and he supports Manure so I would love us to put a dampener on his special day. :grinning:

4 Likes

I think we all would.

4 Likes

It’s time the luck falls on us and things start to swing our way.
I am not too fussed about the line up today.
Jurgen has seen how things are over the past 4-5 games and he will do what he thinks is right and I will respect that.
We just don’t make it ever so easy.So, I guess we will concede as we are playing against a team and refs.But, I hope we equalise and score right around 88 min and finish the scum.
What a confidence booster this will be…win at OT, get your mojo back, score in the last 5 min and get your champions belief back…:heart_eyes:
Come on Reds, YNWA

1 Like

I expect United to defend constantly and try to catch us on the break. Given our recent run I wouldn’t be surprised to see this go to penalties.

I fully expect Klopp to take advantage of the extra subs so the starting XI doesn’t worry me so much.

One huge plus point is that it’s on DAZN in Germany so none of Sky’s mid match adverts and none of the BBC’s United love in. Those watching back home have my sympathies.

2 Likes

what :flushed:

Play the best team possible. Blow the past shit performances out of the water and thrash the mancs. The game that we throw off the negativity, malaise and row z shots and re-kindle our killer instinct. The revival starts here and the FA cup (if nothing else this season) would be an excellent cherry on a crap cake season.

We’re Liverpool, we do amazing things. Start now lads, destroy them.

4 Likes

If still even after 90 minutes does this go to extra time or straight to penalties?

1 Like

The only thing that concerns me regarding this match is injuries and suspensions.

If Fabinho gets booked, he’s out for the Spurs match.

All the best to whoever is fielded.

1 Like

I thought the same too but someone posted above that its changed this season and yellows in this cup dont affect the league. Not checked it myself though but if hes right then i’d play Fab, if not i’d rest him

1 Like

Extra time, then penalties.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes the distance.

1 Like

Well @kone @W00die , tbh I wouldn’t wish that when the entire country of Refs are against us.
They will make us retake half of the penalties with the help of fraud VAR. :yum:

2 Likes

…and perhaps send Alisson/Kelleher off for moving off their line :slight_smile:

2 Likes