Pre Match | Man Utd vs. Liverpool | FA Cup Fourth Round | Sunday January 24th 17:00h GMT | Some Shitty Stadium

7 Likes

Pretty strong lineup…boss is going for it.
Only change some might be unhappy with is slow Rhys.

1 Like

Don’t tell me Matip is injured again, not even on the bench

1 Like

I’m hoping he is being rested for the Spurs game… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Jones coming in from the left, hopefully he finds that swagger again. Played there loads in the youth sides and was a big goal threat.

2 Likes

He trod on some corn flakes this morning so not risked. :smiley:

7 Likes

No he’s not.

Any player earning five bookings from their side’s first 19 Premier League matches will serve a one-match ban in the same competition. Yellow cards are not carried over to the EFL Cup or FA Cup.

Players who accumulate 10 yellow cards in PL matches up to and including their team’s 32nd fixture will serve a two-match suspension in the competition.

After the 19th fixture this season the threshold for a ban increases from five to 10 yellow cards.

1 Like

I thought he liked Rice Crispies :grinning:

5 Likes

He doesn’t need them to hear a snap, crackle and pop every morning.

5 Likes

Suppose i’ll settle for 0-5…

4 Likes

He does, but the snap, crackle and pop hurts his ears

3 Likes

I thought Salah would have been rested and Mane started

1 Like

Suppose because Salah was starting on the bench last game while Sadio started. They’ve swapped this game

2 Likes

United team announced

Starting XI:
Henderson
Wan-Bissaka
Lindelof
Maguire ©
Shaw
McTominay
Pogba
Greenwood
Van de Beek
Rashford
Cavani

Substitutes:
De Gea
Telles
Tuanzebe
Fernandes
Fred
James
Mata
Matic
Martial

2 Likes

FIFY :astonished:

1 Like

Looks that way. Surely he would have made the bench otherwise ?

2 Likes

I don’t feel overly confident to be honest

2 Likes

That’s what I would have thought. Surely he can’t get tired sitting down on the bench. Might aswell have him there. Hendo is injured and isn’t on the squad so I fear similar for Matip

1 Like

Oh dear my boy Rhys is playing

1 Like

We may win this if we play well or they play bad or a mix. However I suspect we will be defeated. My hope is that most of us won’t to overboard with wrath if we do. Reality is that they on average are better than us right now. Even so, we have a fair chance, and who knows, maybe we will have found some form offensively for this game. It is my hope. But lets not throw millions of stones at our players and management if thats not the case.

Good luck everyone ! :slight_smile: May we crush them!

3 Likes