Pre-match: Manchester City vs Liverpool | EPL, Saturday 25th November, 12:30 GMT

Cheating fucks will do anything.

1 Like

Has Tayls already been confirmed for this?

No refs have been confirmed yet have they?

Oliver has been confirmed for Saturday

What about Tayls and Daz?

Will he be back from UAE by then?

1 Like

You mean, “what about Tayls and Daz, mate”

Can I ask where you got that from as I can’t see anything on the official channels.

Try this…

Referee for Liverpool vs Man City confirmed - but where is Atkinson?| All Football (allfootballapp.com)

Late Edit: Not Confirmed At All :0)

I would but that’s evidently not for this Saturday, the fact it says Sunday and is dated the 5th of November (I assume it’s the 5th of November last year).

You got me :see_no_evil:

TAA played 90+ minutes and 84 today.

We are totally fucked …

Referee: Chris Kavanagh :face_vomiting: Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan. Fourth official: Thomas Bramall. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Tim Wood.

Still waiting for the day you’re satisfied with the appointed refs :rofl:

VAR lot are names i don’t know all that well…might be a good thing

2 Likes

Whenever I see a list of officials, I always do the Chewin’ the Fat “Wank, Good guy” sketch in my head.

2 Likes

Kavanagh won the PL with City in 21/22. His contribution is often overlooked while others like Tierney and Taylor take the plaudits.
Atwell is just a nasty cunt who is happy to see our players assaulted with impunity.

2 Likes

Tomkins data suggests Kavanagh is by far the fairest of the mancunian refs. Has never given City a penalty

There’s the lad!

2 Likes

Kavanagh come Saturday morning…
With Love Annie GIF by Amazon Prime Video

We’ve also won two with him in charge this season.

1 Like