Pre Match | Newcastle United v Liverpool | PL Matchday 16 | Wednesday December 30th 20:00h | St. James Park

It’s expensive non-alcoholic port.

Who needs that?

4 Likes

Medina…?

1 Like

Funky Cold?

3 Likes

Just watches a clip on LFC Instagram with Ngog and Babel both in the lineup. Damn things have changed since then

2 Likes

You are welcome :blush:

3 Likes

Spurs vs Fulhalm just called off.

Will we play tonight?

1 Like

We’d better do- I’ve already finished my review.

Spoiler alert: we win 4-0.

14 Likes

On the topic of that picture: I measure my coffee very carefully. 5 1/2 teaspoons of dark French roast with just the right amount of glacier clear H2O. In fact, I only prepare coffee a cup at a time to ensure precision (my wife attributes this correctly to idiocy). Unfortunately I started the dishwasher this morning and all our teaspoons were in it. So I used tablespoons to measure the 5.5 teaspoons, but that didn’t go well and now I am wired.

Nobody needs that going into a Reds match. Especially not my family.

5 Likes

The people want a sneak peek. Comply!

2 Likes

Spoiler alert 2- you’re still not MOTM.

3 Likes

Hope my life savings do the business tonight… they taking a little flutter on another 7-0 win .!

3 Likes

Sensible investment if you ask me!

3 Likes

Hope this game is on, I need my fix especially since the last fix put me on a downer.

1 Like

I’ve accepted that it’s going to be postponed. If it happens that’s a bonus.

1 Like

Yes Fulham v Sours just been postponed.

1 Like

Same again please.

4 Likes

I would rather play now and avoid pileup later on. Next game is Monday.

The Mancs (both) and Spurs have a nice fixture pileup on the way. Potentially 2 games less for us with EFL cups for them as well.

7 Likes

Hopefully it goes ahead, but if there’s any single player showing symptoms I assume it will be off. Newcastle played City on Saturday, so chances are higher someone has it amongst that lot.

2 Likes

Apparently Thiago has traveled for tonight game

8 Likes

Urgh, as long as it’s not the Echo that’s reporting that.

2 Likes