Pre Match | RB Leipzig vs Liverpool | CL Second Round First Leg | Tuesday February 16th 20:00h | Puskas Arena

Let’s fucking hope not…

1 Like

Why not ? Playing at a neutral ground last gives us a huge disadvantage.

2 Likes

Great that the captain has poured water over the “we have a mole” rumour

1 Like

Coz playing at Anfield doesn’t give us any sort of edge at the moment. Haha

Please please please put Hendo back in Midfield

1 Like

tomorrow

Alisson
TAA Henderson Davies Robertson
Ox Wijnaldum Thiago
Salah Firmino Mané

vs Everton

Alisson
TAA Phillips Davies Robertson
Wijnaldum Henderson Jones
Salah Firmino Mané

I have no doubt that Kabak will be a success here but I would not start him atm because of possible communication problems on the pitch.

2 Likes

Interesting choice in Ox for tomorrow.

Any specific reason?

2 Likes

Yes. We can make 5 changes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bigger? We’re not winning the league. Bragging rights can clear off, I want the CL.

3 Likes
14 Likes

Ditch the high line it’s why we are leaking goals. Our luck has got to change sometime soon. Let’s hope for zero injuries and a couple of goals for by half time,

1 Like

I’ll assume you don’t live amongst these cunts.

1 Like

Would I rather beat Everton and win nothing or lose to Everton and win another Champions League?

Let me just ponder that question for a while…yep thought about it…

2 Likes

Except nobody’s actually said that, have they?

1 Like

Work with a couple but it’s half term :wink:

1 Like

Agree it would be great to see Hendo back in MF but then the centre of defence is very weak. I also think Jones is a starter.The last 2 games we have been doing well until he is taken off then we fell apart. Maybe coincidence, maybe just bad luck , maybe he is just a lucky charm but whatever we fell apart as soon as he came off. In another recent game he came on late and immediately assisted in a goal. Ox has been very poor when fit this season. Would love to see him come good but a win tomorrow is very important.

1 Like
2 Likes

https://youtu.be/Tk5bS2-dICQ

1 Like

I believe in The Boss and I believe in the boys but I don’t see a win tomorrow. I like the improved spirit around the team in general but having Hendo out of midfield and playing CB will again be our undoing.

1-2 Leipzig

1 Like

Matchday!!

C.O.Y.R.

3 Likes