Pre Match | Real Madrid vs Liverpool | CL Quarter Final first leg | Tuesday April 6th 20:00h | Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano

Completely agree. It’s going to be a test for our CB.

:grimacing:

2 Likes

I remember the feeling of my heart sinking when reading this…

1 Like

Frightening looking team but I don’t even remember Manquillo playing for us. Is that the same one that doesn’t play very well for Newcastle these days?

2 Likes

Yes 10 characters

1 Like

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Apparently Varane out due to covid.

Every time I‘ve got the feeling we would win we did lose.
So this time around I‘ll keep back my prediction :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

True

But you keep feeling it, right :slightly_smiling_face:

Big call tonight for Jurgen. Think Bobby deserves to start, but not sure if he can pull Mane in this caliber of game. Think he goes the trusted 4-3-3

Ali
Trent Phillips Kabak Robbo
Thiago Fab Gini
Salah Bobby Mane

Jota felt hard done based on form, but comes on at 55-60 minutes grabs another away goal.

barring any fitness issues it must be harder and harder for Klopp to leave Jota on the bench I’d have thought.

I do wonder if he’ll try something a little new to accommodate both? Probably not the tie to be experimenting but giving Zidane a little something extra to think about might not do any harm.

1 Like

Never call for them. Just let them happen. Sharing from personal experience.

Would take that without a second thought.

2 Likes

13 European Cups. Yeah, lads, but six of them when nobody else was allowed to enter or something, so pipe the fuck down.

7 Likes

Massive, massive news for us. That could change everything.

3 Likes

Cant see Varane paying the second leg either to be honest

1 Like

So should we be playing this team???..history repeating itself, I hope not…COYR.

Would that be the equivalent of the American World Championships / Series or whatever they call them

Bobby has done nothing of real note recently to put him ahead of Jota so he does not deserve to start IMHO and Mane not quite in goalscoring form is still a nightmare to defend while Bobby just looks lost. Jota is bang on form and looking as sharp as a razor. At some point constantly benching the form player is going to affect the form of the player and then we’re back to faffing around trying to unlock defences.