Pre Match: Union St Gauloises Away - Thursday 14th December 17.45 GMT, 18.45 CET, 04.45 AEDT

Correct me if i’m wrong .
We have a registered squad for the Europa league and can only pick players from that .
Id be expecting a full squad travels and a mix of first team starters with bench / non first team starters getting minutes .
Giving the like s of Ali ,Virgil ,Trent ,Dom, Mo Darwin a break of some kind or another .
Id be expecting some of these to be involved for 30 mins or so .
Ps .these are no mugs and should be treated with respect .

2 Likes

Nobody cares about the score, rest as many as we can and don’t bring them on if we are loosing.

I do!
1:1!

1 Like

The scum play Tuesday at home, we play Thursday away - rest as many as possible

5 Likes

We DO have a registered squad for the Europa League (so-called “List A”) and can generally pick only players from that list.

However, we also can list an unlimited number of players younger than 21 on so-called “List B”. To be eligible for List B, the player should have already been at the club for at least two years (loans do not count into that period). So e.g. Elliott and Quansah are eligible for List B this season, while Doak cannot be until March (he only joined Liverpool in March 2022) and is thus listed on List A instead. List B is submitted separately for each match a day before.

Therefore, we are allowed to field a side of just U-21 players if we choose to, provided they have already been at Liverpool for two full years/seasons. The likes of Bradley, Chambers, Quansah, Scanlon, McConnell, Frauendorf, Koumas, Gordon are all allowed to play on Thursday.

7 Likes

I’m going for the short one who going to have the game of my life. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

Us if Utd get knocked out this evening…

dance fun GIF

Thanks for reminding me to look at those pics

1 Like

Yeah, she’s rather attractive. Thanks for the heads up.

Time for a pot noodle

Unfortunately this one is away from home and most senior players will still travel.

It’s 575 km. Not much more than an hour’s flight.

2 Likes

The press conference isn’t until 18:30 tonight:

https://twitter.com/AnythingLFC_/status/1734865544963055964

1 Like

That’s 19.30 CET by the way.

1 Like

Okay but ACDT?

Apple Certified Desktop Technician? No problem. We’re all on Windows.

Okay then AEDT and I’ll use my whiz bang math brain to take off 30 mins.

05.30 AEDT I think.

This may be helpful…

1 Like

What is this wizardry?!

Liverpool travelling squad: Gomez, Endo, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Jones, Gakpo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Chambers, Pitaluga, Scanlon, Gordon, Doak, McConnell, Kelleher, Koumas, Quansah, Hill, Bradley, Mrozek.

No TAA, van Dijk Becker Salah Mac Allister but loads of youngsters. :+1:

8 Likes