Pre-Match | West Ham v Liverpool | PL Match Day 11 | Sunday November 7th 16:30h | London Stadium

Trust me that’s getting dumped within two weeks and they will put out a usual yellow or orange one as they usually do for winter.

2 Likes

In the home section unfortunately for this but so excited

2 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’d be curious to know why the panels have a corrugated surface to them. does it soften the ball, or change the spin/flight? If I were a keeper, I’d hate it. that ball would catch much more air than a traditional Tango or even a Brazuca style ball.

1 Like

Can actually help sometimes it would depend on the padding mind if it’s coated it’s harder to deal with in my experience , this suggests it isn’t still with multi coloured that can easily get lost in flight.

Anyhow seems Firmino is long term add to Elliott, good thing is Fab and Thiago are available and the Ox was in training so that too was only a precaution.

Jones, Milner, Naby and Gomez are being suggested as returnees after the international break. I think Jones is probably available but I think Klopp has said fuck that on sending him with the U21s again after that last time.

3 Likes

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain:
“ I’m regaining my rhythm” -
Well I’d like to fucking think so after 3 years at £150k per week”

“…and there’s more to come”
Well there couldn’t be any bloody less could there?

Footballers talk some shite

1 Like

You fuck off too

2 Likes

Considering that ball is supposed to be high viz I can’t help thinking the blue parts make it harder to see

1 Like

It looks like what a football would look like that had just tested positive for Covid

2 Likes

The hammers are in good form and will give us a tough game but I expect us to see them off, Salah,Mane and Jota all in scoring form, Antonio is their main danger man but Virgil or Joel will pocket him.

VVD eyeing it up and thinking wtf.

Out of character and definitely not allowed, that’s Peaches line. :rage: :kissing_heart:

Oh! and whilst I’m at it what is all these 0-2 prediction wimps stuff, can’t the count to three? It’s like being on a Manure or bluenose forum where they are calling for one more when they are already two or three goals down! :rofl: This addition is for @peterroberts. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

You alright mate?

6 Likes

Too much yellow and blue, not enough red.

This wont be easy but given that some of their players are going to be up for two games in so many days,if Klopp can put out the same side as against AM,it should be enough for a decent result.

West Ham has been in red hot form, despite what we think of the players and the manager, they can play and will pose a threat to us.

Thats why it’s not going to be easy. I think we can only win 5-0.

3 Likes

If we don’t win by a 5 goal margin I’ll probably give up opening prematch threads.

Gomez? I managed to miss that one. What happened to him?

Calf injury in training apparently

Stop putting credits on yourself. Would have been 8 if not for you.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like