Pre-Match | West Ham v Liverpool | PL Match Day 11 | Sunday November 7th 16:30h | London Stadium

That was my half-time prediction. :wink:

All jokes aside, I would genuinely love it if we can beat them 5-0, just for the odd satisfaction of winning 3 away league games 5-0 in a row. Iā€™d settle for an injury-free win, however. Donā€™t care who, donā€™t care how.

6 Likes

Added bonus if we win we go top! Lovely jubblies!

1 Like

We would still be one point behind Chelski.

6 Likes

Youā€™ve had a mare here. Delete your account, ffs.

4 Likes

Chelsea and City won so it is a must-win for us too to keep up.

Chelsea drew 1-1. But we still need to win

4 Likes

happy comedy central GIF by Drunk History

2 Likes

Which one is who, and who is top and who is bottom?

I am the eggman

3 Likes

Goo goo ga joob

1 Like

Klopp has a good head to head vs Moyes. So 0-3 Reds.

1 Like

IMO (and I respect anyone elseā€™s opinion) this game decides if weā€™re in a title race or ā€˜justā€™ a very good contender for the Top4.

So, no pressure then.

You are right though.

1 Like

Whilst respecting your opinion, I am unsure how that can be analysed on one game?
If singular games were accounted as title potential then City (home to Palace) and Chelsea (home to Burnley) are not in contention for the title.

5 Likes

Too logical

Ok

1 Like

West Ham are top 4 on merit. Good side. They have a slow left hand side of their defence so if Mo is on form we should cause them plenty of problems. Much depends on how we defend today. The big decisions are at LB and midfield. Robbo or Kostas, Ox or Thiago. I think heā€™ll put Robbo back in. Midfield is a tighter call but Ox is showing signs of life so he might get another run out to keep his momentum going. Head says draw but we really need to win this one so Iā€™m hoping Moyes continues to have a mental block about playing Liverpool and fucks it up again.

6 wins and 4 draws sounds great but thatā€™s not the rate at which the title will be won nowadays.

Only have ourselves to blame because we now need 3 or 4 wins before we can drop points again.

West Ham are best of the rest atm and as title contenders we should be able to beat them at any time.

Need to deal with an inform opponent, away game, deal with injuries and pressures.

City and Chelsea will drop points here and there but they wonā€™t be effected by AFCON.

So we have to stay close to the top or even better be at the top by the end of the year.

I honestly donā€™t think this seasons Champions will be getting into the 90 point territory. This seasons PL is so much more competitive than recent years across the board, albeit the likes of Norwich and Newcastle are dire. There are many more clubs able to produce upsets.

A draw away to an in form West Ham would not be the end of the challenge imo.

We should be beating them though - our team is far superior. But footy doesnā€™t work like that.