PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Come on FSG back Klopp this window and sell up and fuck off you tight fisted billionaires.

3 Likes

No excuses for that shitshow. Forget the top four or top six. If we carry on as they are we will be scrapping with the toffees to stay up. Itā€™s a long time since I saw us just so overwhelmed by average opposition. Only Ali and Konate come out of that with any credit.

FSG need to pack up and leave. Need an owner who will seriously back Klopp in the window

4 Likes

We have turned into Utd and they us. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Weā€™ve spent 100 million quid to supplement the squad that one of the best premier league seasons ever.

1 Like

Didnā€™t watch this but from reading comments, glad I didnā€™t.

We have some big issues to resolve but the biggest surely is the way the club is being managed. I donā€™t buy Klopps comments about not needing midfielders. He is probably the best manager in the world, he knows what needs doing but for some reason isnā€™t doing itā€¦

Germany Managers job is vacant. His name has been on that role for some time. He wouldnā€™t be masterminding his downfall here so that he is available? Hope not but if he is then expect more of this kind of performance, which, letā€™s face it we have never seen from a Klopp/Liverpool squad in 7+ yearsā€¦

true story @Dutchā€¦ expect more of the same until season end

30M a season plus sales. FSG donā€™t understand what our club means just about making money.

1 Like

1 Like

For anyone criticising Nunez this season I would have his application over MOā€™s every gameā€¦ Where has MO goneā€¦

3 Likes

Agreed, but at the moment Klopp doesnā€™t have much choice on who to play.

1 Like

Some get offended when you criticise their favourites, Mo scores a few goals but he goes missing from most of the games for long periods.

2 Likes

You mean Nunez who is supposed to be replacing Sadio Mane who was sold for 27 million pounds which can potentially rise to 35 million pounds and Gakpo who is supposed to replace Roberto Firmino after all sounds of a new contract has gone cold?

1 Like

I havenā€™t given up on the CL yet

1 Like

No complaints - the better team won.

1 Like

We need to be playing either 5 in midfield or 5 at the back, because at the moment every fucking team is outrunning and outpassing us.

Fuck the high line, it doesnā€™t work any more, our communication and legs have gone and it looks like none of them gives a fuck to take control over it anyway.

Something drastic needs doing or trying, we canā€™t keep strolling into games with that midfield and expect anything out of it.

1 Like

Yep perhaps Klopp will change tactics but if not :see_no_evil:

1 Like

30M on average a season to slowly rejuvenate a team with an aging defence, midfield and forward line. How is it gonna happen? No wonder, Klopp has to save some money so that he can at least work at the forward line.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the fucking spirit :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

team is rundown to be fairā€¦ cant expect young players like elliot carvelho doak to save usā€¦