PreMatch | Liverpool vs Man City | FA Community Shield | Saturday July 30th 17:00h | King Power Stadium

City probably do seeing as they need all they can get to warrant being called a “big club”

It’s just his style I’m sorry.

I was hoping he would have a mistake yesterday to get it out of his system.

I don’t really care about this anyhow, I think some would be best to temper their approach or we will end up with the world caving in if we lose.

Again, just a little faith.

We’re winning this and Adrian is getting Motm.

Will he though? We will have to see.

1 Like

Bit torn, I watched the United and Salzburg games in their entirety and we lost both, didn’t see a minute of the Leipzig game and we won 5-0.

Might have to sit this out for the good of the team.

4 Likes

Id rather you watched this and none of the 38 PL games or any CL games we play this coming season. Thanks.

6 Likes

We need more fans like you.

Alisson will miss this but will be available for the first PL game, Klopp confirms.

[D’oh, already mentioned.]

1 Like

Haven’t followed the preseason games but where is Kelleher? Has he left?

Injured

Don’t worry, preseason doesn’t count :+1:

Adrian definitely doing a Craig Bellamy full successful golfgate on Kelleher and Ali with the chances that man gets starting. How does a 3rd keeper play so many games

Because there’s nobody else, just him.

1 Like

Will need to win this if we are going for the QUINTUPLE…
The Quadruple is so last season :0)

1 Like

If there were prizes for worst posts on the forum you’d have some trophy cabinet

6 Likes

Ok.

‘It’s the last domestic cup we haven’t won’

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I’m hoping not. I hope he has a great game but the MOTM accolade goes to one of our forwards for the hat-trick he scores. COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

3 Likes