PreMatch | Liverpool vs Shrewsbury | FA Cup 3rd Round | Sunday Jan 9th 14:00h | Anfield

I’m really happy for Pete Krawietz that he’ll do the job he’s been doing the whole time more or less but in the public eye. The ‘eyes’ of Klopp gets to be his tongue too.

1 Like

It can only happen if the government allows it.

1 Like

Game not on TV?

It is on Ziggo sports in The Hague :innocent:

He actually prefers to be in the background.

Hate that term ‘buzzing’.

Love it when I’m buzzing, but it’s not about a footy match😉

Not a fan of forfeiting a game,see it more as an opportunity for some young lads to get out there and give a100%.Can’t be a bad thing.
Feel sorry for the tea lady I believe she was looking forward to managing this one.
Still I suppose Pete could wear an apron!

2 Likes

Shark Tank Writing GIF

1 Like

I’m buzzing that you’ve left me a like on that, @ILLOK….

Even if it’s a youth team so be it, even when lost 7 to Villa, I was proud our youths went out and tried to make a match of it. Results and abilities matter, but in Liverpool, attitude towards the game is equally important, if not more as we have seen in recent years under Klopp. So I am happy for whichever youths get to play and I hope they get to learn plenty and enjoy the match. Of course I hope we win.

2 Likes
2 Likes

My team prediction is that some players with red shirts will play against some other players in stripey shirts and we may or may not have some coaching staff. In fact it looks like we might be struggling for ball boys at the current rate.

I’m actually looking forward to this one but I suspect it’s going to be like watching a Division 4 match.

Smash the bananas to shit. Or something.

Watching the presser with Peter Krawietz and although his English is fine in my ears it is clear that doing this stuff is not his hobby. :laughing:

1 Like

Incredible from Paul Joyce. He asks who is the player we pulled back from loan, yet there was news last week that it’s Leighton Clarkson.

:joy:

Alisson, Matip and Firmino should all be available after isolation, should be a good watch.

1 Like

So that’s six available with Jones, VVD and Fabinho from the last one add to Morton.

3 Likes

Krawietz told the press that he could not give the exact number of players with COVID, testing was still going on. Nor was he sure if Klopp was available tomorrow, he is doing fine but testing …

Could be an interesting match tomorrow. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think playing half cobbled together teams that haven’t had much training is really interesting to be honest.

1 Like

Nice to hear Krawitz after a long while.

Starts about 30 seconds in.

4 Likes