PreMatch | Watford - Liverpool | PL Match Day 8 | Saturday October 16th 12:30h | Anfield

I know what you mean but who believed Thiago would be back after this break? No one. He’s is unreliable as ox and Keita.

Our midfield isnt very mobile at the moment.

1 Like

One thing it does look like Portugal are a bit better managed than others.

You should open one.

4 Likes

I should open it because I have a perfect record at determining who should not have opened the pre match threads.

This game feels like a who is fit and available, throw them in the starting lineup, game. Thankfully it’s only midfield and GK that seems to be an issue.

On the TIA I opened the match day thread once but I didn’t do it right apparently so I’ve learned my lesson :slightly_smiling_face:

You were the one who opened it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why not go 5 2 3…3 centre backs with Gomez …full backs start higher…

Or

Tmikas on left of a 3 midfield…with Hendo and Naby ?

Any thoughts YNWA

Haha, forgot about that.

Because we’ve never played that way.

I think it’s gonna be Hendo , Millly and Naby.

2 Likes

Yeah I think the best chances are Keita from the start, plays around 60-70mins and then Ox provides fresh legs for the last 20-30mins. Easy to plan though, we’ll see how the match evolves.

1 Like

I think his only other injury with us was when Richarlison fucked his knee.

Naby made it through the international break which is a rare bonus. He also didn’t play 3x90 minutes so that’s a huge bonus. Milner will start. Henderson barely played, so he will start. Trent, Bobby and Matip had no internationals, not sure about Kelleher.

Kelleher
Trent Matip vDijk Robertson
Keita Henderson Milner
Salah Firmino Mane

The bench should be interesting for midfield, the rest is fine.

Rather OT, but does anyone know which kit we will be wearing tomorrow (other than we will not be naked :grinning:).

Watford has those god-awful yellow things for their home kits, so that rules out our Crown Paints re-creation.

1 Like

Jota, Origi, Minamino, Ox, Konate, Gomez, Kostas, Neco, Adrian would likely be the bench if that’s your team. I would be surprised if he dipped into the youth teams and went for a Morton say over any of those options.

1 Like

Kelleher got his first start (played 90mins) for Ireland in a 4-0 friendly win against Qatar. I’d say that’s actually good for us, that he got some competitive minutes in his legs as preparation for Saturday.

3 Likes

Red, of course. :slight_smile:

We’ll see our away kits in Madrid and Manchester next week.

4 away games in a row across 3 competitions.

2 Likes

Let’s make this more 7-0 against Palace and less the Everton game this time last season (then again I think we win that this season what with the lines)*

*we would have won it last year with more competent officiating mind.

Use the fact that Watford wouldn’t move it as spur.

1 Like

We should be OK in our all red home kit. Watford usually wear a combination of yellow shirts, black shorts and red socks which sometimes leads to us wearing a mix and match kit. But I think they’re wearing yellow socks this season, so we should be good to go.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Heavy rain apparently

A small chance Klopp picks both Jota and Firmino, and then goes with Hendo and Millie being the 2 holding midfielders in a 4-2-3-1?

If he does it’ll be another indicator of how little Ox and Keita are trusted.