PreMatch | Watford - Liverpool | PL Match Day 8 | Saturday October 16th 12:30h | Anfield

You must be a lot different in “real life” then.

Fabinho played all 3 matches, yesterday until the 72 minutes, he should be oké for Tuesday.

Nope just the same, always willing to step in and stop a pile on based on rubbish.

I’ll be in the Leyton Orient clubhouse from 12.15 watching this. By a stroke of luck my daughters football training has been moved to 9am and finishes at 10.30. So I can set off early and try a few ales in the clubhouse.
Then into the ground to watch Orient but spend most of the first half in the bog due to having about 4 pints watching Lfc.

1 Like

@discobot are you able to start match threads? Or failing that, help people grow the fuck up?

6 Likes

Wait so what’s with Thiago? Not fit?

He’s training, but won’t make Watford.

Because some forum members are a bit superstitious or like routine?

Or because some forum members feel they have the divine right to mouth off on anything they disagree with?

You obviously have a strong opinion on this, but some forum members have differing opinions.

And I know, I know its only a forum, its not real life etc etc…

1 Like

Maybe dont step in?
Its only a forum so maybe keep your beak out if its not interesting you?
Just a suggestion.

The irony of this statement is staggering… If you don’t get it… Maybe there in lies your personality.

1 Like

Do we not have a thread about opening threads? :thinking: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Pep goes both barrels most days, I would imagine.

4 Likes

Not training yet, as Klopp said.

Wow, just wow!
Do you even understand irony…

You know fuck all about me, and you make assumptions based upon fuck all.
But you have a bit of form in that direction.

Insert gif of Pep screaming ‘twice’.

1 Like

Someone needs to put ‘per nostril’ along the bottom of that gif.

1 Like

Ok. 137 posts in this thread, and half of them an argument about who started it.

Time to move on now.

10 Likes

To be fair, makes a welcome change from discussing which player is the flavour of the month for being shit and should be sold…

3 Likes
2 Likes

FFS no Curtis Jones for tomorrow either.

Jurgen understandably not happy with English FA

4 Likes