Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

How much I’ll hate them I rather beat them fair and square.

I really can’t get my head around this aspect of the protest, idiots wandering around causing damage, knowing full well they are on CCTV or worse still, on Sky. I mean, FFS, we’re in the middle of a pandemic, and masks are cheap and plentiful, why not wear one if you’re going to act the bollocks!?

6 Likes

You’d think they would have worn masks, I hope we have said no for tomorrow, fuck that off.

3 Likes

Carragher is another numpty trying to double down on crap hes stirred this speech has made him sound an absolute bellend.

3 Likes

If they can come back out after the final whistle to take a penalty, they can sure as hell come back after the season has ended to play a game.

4 Likes

“Peaceful”

About as peaceful as Capitol Hill ones where.

4 Likes

Yes protest, but don’t trespass, run riot, cause damage, …all they had to do was protest outside…but they had to push it…

3 Likes

With Twat boy Neville having been doing the inciting.

6 Likes

“Liverpool Football Club was in full agreement with the decision to postpone today’s fixture as a result of ongoing events at Old Trafford and the surrounding area. “It is our position that public safety must be the number one factor in any such decision, with the ability to provide a secure environment for the participants, staff and officials being a particular priority. “It was clearly not possible for this to be guaranteed today due to a situation which escalated rapidly. “We will continue to have dialogue with Manchester United, the Premier League and the local authorities to find a suitable date to reschedule. “As soon as we have this information we will update our supporters accordingly.”

1 Like

Don’t agree to tomorrow…

Frankly I don’t think they can guarantee the safety regardless unless they are going pull half of Manchester police force into stand around the various hubs.

On a bank holiday that’s going leave it stretched elsewhere.

4 Likes

Preferably as late in the season as possible.

Gives our injured lads better chance of being fit for it

3 Likes

Am I allowed to open a pre match thread again??!!

14 Likes

But that would mean Scum fans will be allowed back in !?

1 Like

After today I think they probably won’t be allowed to have any in this season. Easy way out for the PL and FA and doesn’t really bother Man Utd.

2 Likes

Is this the hotel where our team stays?

I kind of respect the United fans making their stand to be honest. Fuck the Glazers.

4 Likes

No Man U hotel.

1 Like

I think that is the lowry, which is the hotel Utd use before games

1 Like