Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Someone threw a tripod. 5 people died at Capitol.

Surprised at the pearl clutching and lack of solidarity on here, scum or not.

Fuck the Glazers.

6 Likes

I don’t really respect the ones who broke into the stadium and started smashing shit up.

15 Likes

Bet 90% of them don’t even know why they were protesting. Been probably drinking too much since lockdown ended.

3 Likes

There were guns there, and 4 of the 5 were the protestors.

I’m all for them protesting, go ahead knock themselves out, to call it peaceful though, that’s just lying. Protest isn’t always peaceful, but innocent people shouldn’t be caught up in it like that bloke.

And Man Utd shouldn’t be escaping this Scot free, as they’ve failed to protect the players and the people, what happens if this had taken place during the game?

My comparison is that both were not peaceful and the media are lying to say it was.

3 Likes

oh yeah, before the sub increase for next season!!

1 Like

Didnt hear even a single mention to the thought during that atrocious Sky coverage that Liverpool should be awarded the 3 points or maybe I missed that section of the coverage?

Why should that game be rescheduled?

Even worse, If it gets rescheduled towards the end of the season when those Manc supporters are allowed back in I’ll be fucking fuming…

2 Likes

It will be their punishment… yeah can’t have 10k fans back, don’t be so lapse in security again.

Simply that talk didn’t fit the agenda been driven by twat boy and Keane.

1 Like

I find that unlikely.

3 Likes

Imagine our fans had have done this. We’d already be relegated and banned from everything forever.

5 Likes

Our lads staying in Scum City overnight would be a disgrace. We really must put our foot down here imo.

2 Likes

This was like the storming of the Capitol. Conplete incompetence from law inforcement and incitors like Neville bleating away!

2 Likes

No way will I show solidarity with Utd fans. The same people call us ‘murderers’ and sing their Hillsborough songs.

7 Likes

A mix of people disappointed to see the game not getting played and people who don’t like seeing the way the sausage is made.

We all know what will happen, a slap on the wrist max.

5 Likes

Yeah 20k fine being reduced to 5k on appeal.

3 Likes

The Athletic is reporting that the team has returned to Liverpool

4 Likes

Labelled as “peaceful”

It wasn’t that was my point sorry if you take issue with that, my main issue lies with the press, trying to play down something that was serious.

You could say BLM’s protests are worse than the Capitol because more people died, as I said protest to hurt those that you are expressing your opposition to not some random staff.

Why would they stay in a Manchester hotel in the first place? It’s an hour drive.

2 Likes

And Gary Neville offering to pay it to appease the fans.

1 Like