Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

This Neville line is repeated by many ex-Manure players etc. It seems that Manures PR setup had foreseen all this and briefed all it’s contacts. This focus on Neville should be extended as that cunt Peter Schmichel was saying the same shit on French TV.
It gives the impression the whole Manure franchise was aware of what was going on and what would happen. As soon as Manure are questioned they turn the coin onto LFC and noone of the media or presentators are calling them out on it. We know where the power still lies!

Having said that how we, LFC, got caught up in all this ESL shit was so stupid. Anyone who knows an iota about English football would know all the others would turn on LFC what Henry thought he was doing is beyond me.

2 Likes

Considering some of us have just wanted this season to end it would be ironic if they then placed it the weekend after the season ended :rofl:

1 Like

One final kick in the teeth :grimacing:

1 Like

Kind of hope we finish at home with the fans, go out on a high (hopefully)

And imagine them getting a penalty post game in this one. Getting a penalty after the season has ended will be the most Man Utd thing that can happen.

And us on the receiving end, the most Liverpool thing that can happen to us. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have an example of busniness ‘deals’ that would give an insight into how a scheme could work.

King Street are owners of Bordeaux, they got there by buying out the company that they backed.
King Street financed the GAPC take over of Bordeaux. Buying 78% of the club. GAPC bought 22%. King Street in this deal gave GAPC the deciding vote on any decissions. Ok in the end King Street bought GACP out and took total control however it needn’t finish like that.
If financial investment companies are prepared to put up such money for private businesses why couldn’t they do it for supporters associations.
In such a scenario Fans would come up with say 20% of the finance required yet get controlling vote. Such a plan could include that after x number of years (say 3) the investment company sell 5% of their share a year to ‘fans’ (more complicated systems could be imagined in which a sort of return on investment was ‘included’). The investment company once at 49% ownership could still decide to keep selling or leave it there, whatever.
The point is this is done in the ‘business world’ so why can it not be done for ‘collectives’. Why do ‘collectives’ get blocked by having to obtain 51% of the shares whilst a business can fuck a club over with just 20% of the shares?
This is how I see things progressing on this front. of course the value of Bordeaux was just 100 million euros at the time.
I don’t see why FSG, for example, could envisage a plan where the sell 20% of the club to a ‘fan collective’ and then go from there as described. They aren’t likely to loose out financially. But hey they want control and more money for themselves. The point is though it’s feasible.

1 Like

I don’t see FSG wanting to sell a sizable portion to fans, much less give up their control.

I don’t see the fans coming up with the money either. The dying throes of H&G went on for months. There was talk at the time of fan ownership, or ownership of a controlling stake.

At that point people were mobilized to act like never before. And the cost to fans to take hold of the club would have been about one sixth of the cost today.

But it didn’t happen, even when the circumstances were much more favorable for it to happen.

So even if it might be feasible theoretically, I just don’t see it happening.

Owners and financial support are the major issues for fans taking control. Once they do/if take control the problem is getting cohesion, they need a good charter that they adherr to.
With size it just all gets so much more complicated.

5 Likes

The game in Rome kicks off what is now a busy schedule for United, who will have to play four games in eight days, including a trip to Aston Villa on Sunday.

Hopefully we have made good use of this extra, unscheduled, break.

No surprises, it’s what I expected would happen and I’m fine with it.

Let’s play what we have to play, hopefully we qualify for something in Europe and let’s finally roll into next season.

1 Like

If these manc cunts play what we perceive to be a weakened team against Leicester then we should tell the PL to go and fuck themselves and refuse to play the game.
Admittedly we’d have to grow a spine between now and then.

6 Likes

A victory for our boys would make a nice Birthday present for me.:slight_smile:
Just have to make sure the family know what is going on so they don’t call me while the match is on.

1 Like

So 13th of May it is…so PL should now have told OT that under no circumstances should there be anyone around the ground…no one!!!.. Let’s see how many duck eggs appear…

3 Likes

We could just send Hendo!

2 Likes

I think the game should take place at say Stoke somewhere no one wants to go

2 Likes

Bit harsh on Stoke…but yep agree… Anywhere back of beyond…

2 Likes

So this is it? They are just rescheduling the match? No consequences for United?

4 Likes

So matches can get rescheduled if fans of one team cause a ruckus in their own stadium for their own problems, and apparently the other team should just suck it up and play whenever asked to.

However, matches cannot get rescheduled if there’s another world tournament in which a team from your country is representing and you should suck it up and play kids in one of the tournament or make them play two games in two different continent on consequent days.

The team that has to suck it up is Liverpool always somehow :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

Someone please edit the dates in the thread title before I do it and take credit for the win afterwards.

2 Likes