Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

Apparently manure’s fans are planning a repeat performance on Thursday night:

Wouldn’t it be simpler and safer just to cancel the match and award us the points?

18 Likes

Let’s see if they cause havoc again…this time cancel game, 3points to us…shit on the mancs.

4 Likes

We still haven’t heard what the 1st punishment is…

1 Like

Yes, as I’ve said several times. Otherwise delaying matches due to crowd disturbance without punishment could be massively abused.

1 Like

There isn’t one, that’s why they’re planning another riot. No deterrent…brush and carpet come to mind.

4 Likes

Or try to understand what I was saying instead of jumping to conclusions.
Maybe you want to continue the “conspiracy” debate? Ok…
Once more with feeling…
Bias exists against Liverpool.

In this instance however the authorities are clearly biased towards, or in favour of Man Utd. I am sorry if you cant see that.

1 Like

No. You deliberately chose to incorrectly comprehend it. Your choice.

Aside from all that I hope you are well, and that life is looking a bit brighter.

Why not, they have seen that it has no real consequences for the club.

1 Like

No way are we going to win this one. No fucking way.

Bring on the protests and hopefully 3 points without playing. Pretty please @mufc fans.

5 Likes

Unfortunately they are having a home game on Tuesday already.

2 Likes

Nothing gets achieved without atleast three protests, they should know this.

2 Likes

They could stop our boys getting to OT…block the East Lancs…and give us the 3 points…

3 Likes

If that doesn’t send a message to the Glazers, nothing will.

1 Like

ManU have to play three matches in five days

lolololololololololololol

hilarious

It would still taste like p**s

1 Like

I think it is a bit pathetic by the FA/PL in their response to the Utd fans protest.
Even more pathetic is Ole’s criticism of the fixtures rearrangement and how it is unfair.
Now, i agree it is not right/fair on the players but the problem arose from their failures! Their fans broke into the training ground, so after that why did they not beef up the security for the game?
I hope the FA/PL take necessary actions at a later date but knowing how spineless they are I doubt it.
Either way, we can not lose this game, a draw would be acceptable but not Ideal. Its about time we woke up

This game is fucking huge now.

We win this and I fully expect us to finish 4th.

Lose and ahhh doesn’t bear thinking about.

Be interesting that if the United fans do something similar (apparently there are plans) then they should forfeit the game and we get the points.

I don’t think we’ve got a cat in hells chance of finishing fourth even if we do win. Though it would to be leave us with a good chance for Europa.

1 Like

If we play Williams with a high line we will get slaughtered

4 Likes