Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

And as I’ve said, I’d want us to do the same in United’s shoes. One of the cornerstones of sport is local rivalry and competition between those with the best history. United are not winning the league, they are finishing second and they can add fucking our CL hopes into the bargain. I would.

1 Like

Some of the bellyaching about the unfairness of the schedule on Utd is BS. This is what happens to big clubs at the end of the season when they are still in multiple competitions. I remember one year us going for the title and having to play Forrest and Utd late in the spring 48 hours apart. Im pretty sure under Kenny there was even a point where we played on back to back days.

However, that doesn’t mean his comments about having to manage his squad through the period are also BS. There is no question that he’ll have to. It doesnt matter when we fell in this sequence, we would have been the side they put out their strongest side for and planned the entire period around that. And that is the only way anyone should reasonably expect it to be.

2 Likes

And once again…
I think the same
But no way would it happen without comment or maybe even sanction.
The game is on Thursday because yhey couldn’t manage their supporters
And yet we suffer because of it?

The book should have been launched at them the day the match was cancelled. United should be facing serious charges and point deductions.

However I’m personally quite happy to play them after a good rest with them playing a stupid number of games in such a short time entirely at their own fault.

Us not getting 4th (if) is because we’ve been poor this season, not because of United fielding a weak team tonight.

2 Likes

Correct we should be home and dry for CL, since Jan 1st our form has us 11th.

1. Played - 18, Won - 7, Drawn - 3, Lost - 8, goals, 20:19, difference - 1, points - 24.

Including utter bottle jobs v’s Newcastle and Leeds losing us 4 points with those late collapses.

OK I know and I get the “we are the only ones to blame…” etc etc

But a fair competition is required not nice to have. The likely LC dropped points may not happen because Manchester Utd the club and its supporters found a way to not play us when we were supposed to play. And this now caused this unfair situation.

I want our game to not happen come Thursday and then see what the f*cking PL will do.

I think the thing with Ole’s selection is his bleating, it’s his fans and his club that’s responsible for the extra game.

Also he didn’t seem to think he could rotate against Roma when 5-2 up from the first leg.

As for Oliver it was Coote who fucked us over in that Derby, yes Oliver should have made a decision on VVD but Coote should have clarified what he could and couldn’t do due to the offside and he didn’t. Then the offside at the end was out of his hands

Saying all that I’m about as bothered for this fixture as I was a week ago or so, a point will be enough to keep us in the frame for Europa, we won’t be getting top 4 because of what will happen elsewhere so I’m not going get angry about it.

1 Like

any signs of a protest? :thinking: :eyes:

Man Utd can manage their player resources however they see fit. We are huge rivals, so it is to be expected they will do all they can to field their strongest possible team against us, and a weaker side against Leicester, to damage our prospects. I wouldn’t expect anything different.

There have been lots of things that have gone against us this season, and we can all list it out.

However…

I feel compelled to make the basic point that winners do their utmost with the circumstances they can affect, whereas losers generally bellyache about a lot of stuff that is beyond their grasp.

If we are to finish top four it is because we got enough points and we deserved it.
If we don’t make it, it is because we didn’t get enough points and we deserved it.

Right, Jurgen needs to print United’s team sheet off for tonight’s game and stick that on our dressing room wall. No need for a fucking team talk on Thursday.

Smash these small time c.nts.

8 Likes

@Klopptimist is just down the road. Time to launch some pyro into Old Trafford. Start from ten minutes into the second half.

1 Like

Fixed that for you

3 Likes

I remember when Jurgen got criticised for sending out an weakened team just before the World Club tournament, but it is okay for Ole to do it. :rage:

I would love Villareal to beat them in the Europa league final.

9 Likes

Come on United

Fuck I need to bathe in bleach

5 Likes

Haha. Ole is taking the piss with that selection.

These cunts throw as much as a meat pie at our coach on Thursday we should turn round and come home.

They are basically Everton these days.

4 Likes

Sadly we are in no position with our recent record of bricking buses.

2 Likes

Few early injuries for United will be fucking class. Serve them right

What a fucking goal that was

Obviously we all know that the moment we stand up for ourselves the media turns it into a winging scousers narrative.

That said, Klopp is far too nice, as are many of our players.

I get sick of seeing raw aggression against us, done in all sorts of sneaky and sly ways, and our boys either looking at the opponent with a bemused look on their face, or retaliating in a more obvious way than the original offence and then getting the verbals or card off the ref.

It really irritates me when our English players let people - especially England players at other clubs - kick the shit out of them and their LFC teammates only to then be all smiles with them once the final whistle goes.

Personally I do not understand why the club doesn’t use more ex players to call this stuff out.

To be honest, it gets to the point where you just wonder whether you can be bothered to allow following LFC to generate emotions like anger in you, when highly paid people at the club simply will not stand up to the rest of English football.

3 Likes