Rescheduled to suit the transgressors: Pre Match PL. Man Utd vs Liverpool. Old Trafford. Thurs 13th May. 20.15hrs

you"re missing the point.

Not at all, but with our recent record having bricked buses multiple times in the last 3-4 years, we can not try to act all high and moral if our bus has anything thrown at it. This is one of those times, we will need to just suck it up.

How many times has that led to a match being postponed?

1 Like

That’s exactly it. Take whatever you can from the situation and turn it to your advantage.

We win our last four and we’ll get CL footy. Quietly, and though it hardly feels like it, we are one of the leagues form teams. We haven’t lost in six and we’re on four wins and two draws.

2 Likes

2-1 to Leicester.

Has the scruffy looking drugs baron come on yet.

Anthony Taylor (ref): from Manchester

Paul Tierney (VAR): from Greater Manchester

David Coote (4th official): has strong ties to Manchester

Perhaps a penalty to Manchester United is incoming???

1 Like

This Is Fine GIF

1 Like

I really want us to thrash them.

3 Likes

We’ve not won there since 2014, it’s got to happen sometime.

1 Like

Clarifies things for us. We have to go there and beat the cunts.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the cunts we really need to beat are Leicester, and we dont have that chance.

Don’t we still need someone above us to lose one of theirs?

1 Like

First of all no buses have been ‘bricked’.

And it’s got nothing to do with acting all high and moral, but everything to do with using the situation to our advantage when it could be the difference between CL football and Europa league football next season.

Finally, we’ve been ‘sucking it up’ for far too long as far as many of us are concerned and it’s time this club grew a fucking backbone and stood up for itself.

1 Like

So your saying these 2 never happened?

Sorry mate, but you are totally wrong on this one in my opinion and if we turn around and refuse to play the game we will get hit with the victim tag once again and accused of double standards

Last 4 games are utterly pointless now. Seasons over. Roll on next season.

1 Like

Yep,seems as good a time as any to give them a full on pasting!

2 Likes

Still think if we win our last four, we’ll do it. Leicester still have three games to win and a cup final to prepare for, and I think they will drop points.

3 Likes

I’m well aware they happened, just questioning your use of the word ‘bricked’.
I’m not really arsed about what we’re accused of anymore. This club bends over backwards to appear to do the right things and yet we are despised by just about everyone in the country. Despised, mocked, ridiculed, fucked over by the authorities and officials, portrayed negatively by all sections of the media- there comes a time where you have to ask what’s the fucking point in doing the right thing?

Leicester have 2 games left to play. Chelsea away next Tuesday and Spurs home the following Sunday. They are still catchable as they could both be very tough games.