Romeo Lavia (DM/CM) Southampton

That’s true but it was far from strong and the deadest of rubbers.

So it was the reserve team then. I’m old.

Anyhow they don’t look strong defensively a division down.

Tyler Morton is available for 25M, For southampton provided they sell Lavia to us at 50M

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRommamo/status/1690483448706686976?t=dNTAmLF9BxBCBDxsTBLAQw&s=08 going for both it seems

Its a fake account look at the name.

3 Likes

I guess we can’t move on this in case that other dickhead says yes to Liverpool.

To many amamo’s in that tweet. Mind you though, is he any worse than the other grifter.

Well we could Chelsea have.

Technically yes, it’s called a Adam’s.

1 Like

End of the day I am sure we are in dialogue with the player, he will have seen Tyler Adams situation.

He may decide I’ll go with Chelsea after all this but if they get Caciedo done this will go the way of Tyler Adams.

I think the club is confident that Chelsea are going struggle to make it work hence if they somehow get the Caciedo deal over the line that’s it. Effectively I think Chelsea were going do Adams and Caciedo (getting him for 80m at the end of the window) we just jacked that up massively so they pulled out of the Adams deal.

1 Like

Just had a look at that mail link it’s garbage there is nothing in it at all.

Just says they bid which we know.

Lavia 2201
Caicedo 2143

Nikola can ramp up posts in a thread.

Where will the count winner end up and should be start a meta thread to discuss that - immediately??

As long as Nikola doesn’t start that thread.

I guess I wanted to test cause and consequence… as to whether Nikolia starting it will result in a thread that’ll beat those two.

The threads are just ridiculous. How many hundreds of (collective) hours of nonsense. I know once things are on the internet, they are said to be there forever but wow. There should be a black hole where these sorts of of things chould be consigned to.

However, I do wonder if in the future people(?) will study these sorts of threads and try and work out the posters, their likes, dislikes, their personalities, their everything, to recreate a virtual world where they can be Sithbare or Matyhurst and so on.

Yeah, Sunday mornings…

Jeez. You would hate to be the unlucky shmuck drawing the short straw and have to pretend to be @SBYM :rofl:

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Don’t think anyone could pretend to be him, probably has more lives than a cat.

They might even begin a University Degree course regarding the ‘lives, loves & pet hates’ of the TAN forumites :0)

Joaquin Phoenix Awards Shows GIF by Golden Globes

1 Like